Near a month after the super event...

PathienPathien Member Posts: 22
Hello Kabam Team

Is it still in discussion or analysis, or maybe there is a decision about the super event ?

Thanks in advance

Comments

• DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Member Posts: 21,743 ★★★★★
    Have you heard any news? No? Then it's still being analyzed. Posting more about it won't make it come back sooner.
  • Awesomep12Awesomep12 Member Posts: 692 ★★★
    Time flies, man
  • Awesomep12Awesomep12 Member Posts: 692 ★★★
    edited August 22
    I hope we get a super event v 2. The mega event!!!!!
  • HalleyHalley Member Posts: 428 ★★

I hope we get a super event v 2. The mega event!!!!!

Nah, for Kabam's style, Thronebreaker and Breaker of Throne, then it should be Event of Super 😄 Then, Super super event, then, Event of Super super super 😩 sound like Patent Pending Peter Porker Power Popper 😆
  • PathienPathien Member Posts: 22
    Thanks for the feedback
    So, i'm waiting for the pigeons but there is a lot at Paris.
  • Super_Cretu90Super_Cretu90 Member Posts: 143
    I don't think the "Daily Super Event" will ever come back, because they realized it was too easy for certain people to progress due to the amount of catalists and resources in the milestones.
    In my case, as a Valiant, why spend every month, or play Battlegrounds every day, when i could get 4.5 T6CC, 22,500 7* fragments, etc, from the Daily Super Event?

This is just my opinion.
  • ArmageddønArmageddøn Member Posts: 817 ★★★
    We are apparently going to get a bit nerfed version of what we got a month ago and i can understand why they would do that
  • HuskerCoolHuskerCool Member Posts: 94

We are apparently going to get a bit nerfed version of what we got a month ago and i can understand why they would do that

“apparently”; what information did you use to come to this conclusion?
  • Vikings27Vikings27 Member Posts: 38

Vikings27 said:

Have you heard any news? No? Then it's still being analyzed. Posting more about it won't make it come back sooner.

We all know kabam is not good at being prompt with communication, so nothing wrong with his question. I'd rather say something in a more kind, informative manner like "kabam is probably still analyzing data, and with the new sudden changes in their Communications department it will likely take longer to relay information."

I 99.9% of the time appreciate the write ups you provide though, thank you for them demonfryze.
    There have been dozens of posts on this already. They covered in their last live stream 3 weeks or so ago. They said they have to compile data and will announce something when or if it comes back.

When members of the community fail to any sort of research before posting, that's on them.
    Not all searches for specific topics pull up depending on what subject line was used and I've had plenty of times I've searched for something and couldn't find an answer well at all. Maybe posts were old from 3 weeks ago from the live stream that most players can't watch, so a simple question is harmless and all anyone would need to do to help is answer with a simple "they haven't announced any updates at this time" and you can include a link to another post if they are always so easy to find.
  • AzureAzure Member Posts: 121

You should be proud. I just gave you my first ever disagree on this forum.
  • Vikings27Vikings27 Member Posts: 38
    Pathien said:

Hello Kabam Team

Is it still in discussion or analysis, or maybe there is a decision about the super event ?

Thanks in advance

Looks like you asked at nearly the perfect time! Seems to be coming back in November I believe.