Act 8.4.2 help

WonderWanderWonderWander Member Posts: 80

This is my last path in 8.4 before I fight the boss for 8.4 exploration
Just did 8.3 exploration last week.
Planning to explore 8.1 and then 8.2 later
I found this ghost rider at the beginning of the path to be a pain! Not able to Cheese him using my 5* Ronan for some reason. Also none of the mystics I tried seem to work
I think if I could find a way to counter CGR, then Ronan should be able to deal with everyone except Sersi

Comments

• OurobørosOurobøros Member Posts: 1,562 ★★★★
    Who are your mystics, show us your roster
  • FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Member Posts: 3,113 ★★★★★
    edited August 22
    A soul barb champ (Kushala or Mordo), neutralize champ (Rintrah or Wiccan) or Claire would all work great. Spidey Supreme can also do well here. Chavez will hit like a truck. You can also disable the worst of the nodes, so nearly any mystic will do fine. Honestly, as long as you can dex his SP1 he isn't that bad.
  • WonderWanderWonderWander Member Posts: 80

Been searching for 7* Wiccan/Chavez for a long time.... Mystic maybe my weakest roaster
  • Friendly001Friendly001 Member Posts: 248 ★★
    What makes these nodes hard?
  • WinterFieldsWinterFields Member Posts: 779 ★★★★
    I used Claire on that path. Keep using Sp2 to keep up the buff immunity and dex CGR's Sp1
  • IronGladiator22IronGladiator22 Member Posts: 1,692 ★★★★
    Why haven’t you been able to cheese him? I did the path recently with Ronan and did just fine up until I had to switch for sersi
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 8,345 ★★★★★
    You have to punish his specials first in order to nullify his buffs.

R3 your wiccan if you still have trouble with cgr.
  • mattressmattress Member Posts: 474 ★★★

I used Claire on that path. Keep using Sp2 to keep up the buff immunity and dex CGR's Sp1

This worked when I did my run
  • FrostGiantLordFrostGiantLord Member Posts: 1,971 ★★★★
    Cheese with a sigged Ronan, I used my 5* r3 and it worked just fine, up until I had to use another champ for Sersi