LETS GO 7 STAR SPOT OUT OF A MAGNETRON CRYSTAL

JLordVileJJLordVileJ Member Posts: 3,053 ★★★★
AND IM F2P AND I GOT CAPTAIN MARVEL PUT OF ONE BEFORE OMG IM SO FREAKING GASSED GONNA OPEN A 7 STAR NOW AS WELL IMAGINE IF I DUPE SPOT

Comments

• JLordVileJJLordVileJ Member Posts: 3,053 ★★★★
    And I duped 7 star shang chi out of a paragon
  • SchnoodleSchnoodle Member Posts: 214 ★★
    So this is who’s been taking my paragon luck
  • ShivacruxShivacrux Member Posts: 424 ★★★
    Starts with "IAM F2P"
    Nah you man are haters lol enjoy your 4 stars from your paragons lmaoooooo
  • WarlockjrWarlockjr Member Posts: 809 ★★★
    bro I've already gotten 7*s from magnetrons. sunspot and domino. but you don't need to post about them.
  • SchnoodleSchnoodle Member Posts: 214 ★★

no hate. just extreme jealousy. my hatred is for the rng gods.
    Shamir51 said:

You were annoying when it was just constant spamming or several posts where 1 would have been sufficient.

Now you're just being obnoxious.
    Uhm, actually one post would not be sufficient because it happened at different times. I posted i got spot then like 10 15 mins later I got tiger then like maybe a couple hours later I duped shang. And quite frankly I have the right to brag. I'm not being directly rude to anyone, it's all jokes
  • Shamir51Shamir51 Member Posts: 876 ★★★★

Shamir51 said:

You were annoying when it was just constant spamming or several posts where 1 would have been sufficient.

Now you're just being obnoxious.
    Uhm, actually one post would not be sufficient because it happened at different times. I posted i got spot then like 10 15 mins later I got tiger then like maybe a couple hours later I duped shang. And quite frankly I have the right to brag. I'm not being directly rude to anyone, it's all jokes
    Well, something's definitely a joke.
  • Dose_ResponsiveDose_Responsive Member Posts: 138
    @JLordVileJ ignore the haters.

I understand you're feeling pretty good about your run of pulls, as you should.

You don't come across as obnoxious, just hyped 🙂.
    Not going to respond on this thread again seeing as my actions have been seen as obnoxious (not my intention) but I just wanted to share this to all ye who say crystals are rigged. I r2d that spot unawakened immediately. Then today this happened from the 4 paragon crystals in calendar

Booyah
  • Cuber2906Cuber2906 Member Posts: 131
    man frm the paragon crystal reward of 7hr cystal got a terrax dupe and dudes crazy on defence now
  • Awesomep12Awesomep12 Member Posts: 732 ★★★
    Nice one!!! Don't know what's with all the disagrees but that's so cool!
  • Ayden_noah1Ayden_noah1 Member Posts: 1,672 ★★★★
    Congrats on those pulls. I mysel got a new Havok and more sigs on Mysterio. Nothing wrong with posting a positive comment. I'm tired of all those where is my BG reward post the minute BG season ends or Neft Bullseye (now Serprent) posts.