Cutoff date for Crucible

Cap_MuricaCap_Murica Member Posts: 336 ★★★
edited August 23 in General Discussion
I thought we had till 9/4 to finish the crucible and get the reunion token. The in-game mail says 8/28. Which one is correct?

@Kabam Crashed @Kabam Pinwheel @KabamDORK"

Comments

• MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Member Posts: 4,837 ★★★★★
    There’s still 11+ days on the crucible objective. Everything else for the reunion event expires on the 28th.
  • simpsonstvsimpsonstv Member Posts: 8
    I have same confusion. The special objective shows almost 12 days left to complete but in game mail says have until Aug 28 to complete Reunion events including Crucible. Though it does also mention this quest will be permanent.
  • AzKicker316AzKicker316 Member Posts: 2,391 ★★★★★
    Crucible is permanent, BUT in order to receive Reunion token, DViz piece and 1to2 gem you need to explore either Normal or Legendary by 9/4.
  • BlueSmirnBlueSmirn Member Posts: 11
    Maybe the completion / exploration rewards change after the 28th.
    If so, that raises the question… Can we do it again once it is permanent content for the new rewards?
  • Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Member Posts: 2,087 ★★★★★
    Better do the objective now to be safe guys
  • SandeepSSandeepS Member Posts: 1,238 ★★★★
    BlueSmirn said:

If so, that raises the question… Can we do it again once it is permanent content for the new rewards?

I've got the same query. Will this remain as is or will it reset after it's perma content so we can do it again, maybe only for 1 gold. It would be fun for a carina challenge, like only use the champion you just defeated... But for the first fight you can use whoever you want.
  • BEA5T_FURYBEA5T_FURY Member Posts: 51
    SandeepS said:

BlueSmirn said:

I've got the same query. Will this remain as is or will it reset after it's perma content so we can do it again, maybe only for 1 gold. It would be fun for a carina challenge, like only use the champion you just defeated... But for the first fight you can use whoever you want.
    No the rewards remains the same it's permanent content just like necro or the shooting stars quest only the objective for it is time limited once you get the rewards for completion and exploration that's it they won't refresh after the objective expires