Who to Rank 4 to get Paragon

SophiclesSophicles Member Posts: 11
Hi guys,
I Just finished Act 7 and have the resources to take either Silk or Juggs to Rank 4. After that I need one more Rank 4 to get Paragon. I have the Saga Gem to take somebody else to Rank 4 but I am not sure on which Champion I should use it. Do you think its worth it to get Parago

n as soon as possible or should I wait for better Champions?

Comments

• SophiclesSophicles Member Posts: 11
    Oh and I have a generic 6* Awakening Gem If that helps with the decision.
  • Sairam44Sairam44 Member Posts: 550 ★★
    Juggs i think
  • Sairam44Sairam44 Member Posts: 550 ★★
    Is Hercules already rank 4
  • LokxLokx Member Posts: 1,230 ★★★★
    edited August 27
    I’d go with magneto first. He isn’t a 7* and once you become paragon you will have more opportunity to get 7* crystals and juggs/silk are both in the basic.

While you can definitely rank them to r4 without having any loss. I do recommend mags more and you can r4 juggs or silk at a later date
    Sairam44 said:

Is Hercules already rank 4

Yes he is
    Lokx said:

I’d go with magneto first. He isn’t a 7* and once you become paragon you will have more opportunity to get 7* crystals and juggs/silk are both in the basic.

While you can definitely rank them to r4 without having any loss. I do recommend mags more and you can r4 juggs or silk at a later date

Hmmm thats a good Idea too. I Love magst but until now he was able to take down any Metal Champs with one or two Special 3s. And he is only Rank 2 right now. Not sure If he really needs to be rank 4 😅
    My Question is more about the second Picture. I dont know on which of them I should use the saga Rank4 Gem.
  • Awesomep12Awesomep12 Member Posts: 732 ★★★
    Ranking up any 6* would be worth it for paragon, but as I always say, rank who you enjoy most.
  • Cuber2906Cuber2906 Member Posts: 131
    Sophicles said:

My Question is more about the second Picture. I dont know on which of them I should use the saga Rank4 Gem.

hitmonkii
  • PT_99PT_99 Member Posts: 4,009 ★★★★★
    Magneto, he's a boss even in late game content
  • Kingering_KingKingering_King Member Posts: 826 ★★★
    Juggs