Best use of selector

jayb8008jayb8008 Member Posts: 86
Who/what would you say is more important from the selector later today? I've pulled Wags and Ihulk so far. I'm lucky in that I have some really good mutant and tech champs already, so I'm not lacking in either class. (The same applies to mystic, which is one of my strongest classes for those who will inevitably say Man Thing!) I'm not too worried about ranking for BG's as I really only begrudgingly do them for deathless pieces and whatever else is hidden in the milestones. I'm not a huge bg's fan at all, but I do them.

I know the Wags awakening is really important, but the question is, is it more important than having a new unduped Pun99?

Best use of selector 77 votes

Awaken Wags
35%
bhuv9191FreakydTalha305RajahydrogohardContestOfNoobsBrokenJustcause102TotalMonster110ItsClobberinTimeWolf911The_Doctor_24_1Paul_RuddCoach_G1ThePredator1001HuskerCoolJustagodMiStaloOvahyp3r05Emilia90Cloudddey_bro 27 votes
New Pun99
64%
Raganator7abo2aBigTuna_2054KaspYTkus234HonghuEddieVanWGulfstream550chrisfernendezzzWu_Bangerz23Trafalgarwar96SbkruebsvilariumSpadeHunterHungaryHippoKRANꓘFuskiecaptain_rogersTripleBKrishna24 50 votes

Comments

• captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 8,091 ★★★★★
    New Pun99
    Give me some advice guys. I already have man thing and misty night, who should I pick? Wags seems to be useful for his prefights and metal fights, while punisher is a good option, I'm yet to see one in defense. Who has the best value out of both unawakened? I can r2 either of them.
  • Emilia90Emilia90 Member Posts: 3,373 ★★★★★
    Awaken Wags

Give me some advice guys. I already have man thing and misty night, who should I pick? Wags seems to be useful for his prefights and metal fights, while punisher is a good option, I'm yet to see one in defense. Who has the best value out of both unawakened? I can r2 either of them.

Depends on what your focus is and how many of each class you have ranked. I’d say Pun would probably do better unduped since he just loses a few seconds with the battery, but I think in a competitive mode you’d want both of them awakened for sure

I pulled Wags and I’m thinking I’ll pick him again cause the sig is important. Been using him a bit and he crits a lot with stat focus + gambit relic
  • Cloudddey_broCloudddey_bro Member Posts: 276 ★★★
    Awaken Wags

Imo wags, also Wags is useful for much more besides metals. Hes not red mags, he can definitely be used for non metals and can counter pretty much every skill champ besides attuma. What above commenter said crit rate stat focus plus gambit relic really will make him a relevant bg attacker imo. Punisher I wouldnt really draft that much at r2 but hes still a good option I personally just want him duped.
  • King_5trudelKing_5trudel Member Posts: 30
    Awaken Wags
    your gonna want to awaken that Wags.
  • Wolf911Wolf911 Member Posts: 414 ★★★
    Awaken Wags
    should I get pun99 or man-thing or wags

all of them will be new

I'm leaning more towards man-thing
  • ThePredator1001ThePredator1001 Member Posts: 779 ★★★★
    Awaken Wags
    I took Wags to R3 and he hits like a freight train, the dupe isn’t needed but it’s definitely helpful. There’s been a few times where the extra armor break duration would be nice because if the Ai doesn’t cooperate or the nodes are tricky, it can be tight to get to the sp2 before the amor break expires sometimes.

Personally I’m going for a new champ from the selector because I really want Venompool.
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 8,091 ★★★★★
    New Pun99

Imo wags, also Wags is useful for much more besides metals. Hes not red mags, he can definitely be used for non metals and can counter pretty much every skill champ besides attuma. What above commenter said crit rate stat focus plus gambit relic really will make him a relevant bg attacker imo. Punisher I wouldnt really draft that much at r2 but hes still a good option I personally just want him duped.
    Wait his special damage is physical??

Good thing i have 6* duped gambit. Then mags it is.
  • Awesomep12Awesomep12 Member Posts: 890 ★★★
    edited August 27
    Awaken Wags

Ihulk has been so good for me, I have to say him
  • ZsirhcZZsirhcZ Member Posts: 198
    I can second IHulk. I got him and Man Thing and intend to awaken IHulk.
  • Cloudddey_broCloudddey_bro Member Posts: 276 ★★★
    Awaken Wags

Wait his special damage is physical??

Good thing i have 6* duped gambit. Then mags it is.

Yes. Special 1 and second hit of sp2 are physical. He crits loads for me with just a 5 star gambit relic
  • Greed_ExodusGreed_Exodus Member Posts: 367 ★★★
    New Pun99
    New characters are always better, don’t forget we will someday be able to obtain 7* awakening gems
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Member Posts: 4,768 ★★★★★
    I got p99 and IHulk.
    I'm taking man thing.
  • MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Member Posts: 4,901 ★★★★★
    I’m between pun and vp. Got Ihulk and Misty from the crystals.
  • The_Doctor_24_1The_Doctor_24_1 Member Posts: 97
    Awaken Wags
    I already had R5 ascended 6* Wags for a while now and I gotta say he's amazing. Sucks that most people just talk about his prefight (which it's awesome) instead of his power. I was a little bummed out when I pulled him as a 7* (because of the R5) but to be honest out of the 6 he's the one I like the most. I didn't really care about P2099 before and frankly I don't think I'll ever use him.
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Member Posts: 4,613 ★★★★★
    Watch wags be mvp for moleman fight and those who passed on him be regretting. 🤣