6.1.2 after Sinster rework?

2Crows2Crows Member Posts: 39
Has anyone tried this?

Inflicts Poison & Bleed on being hit, takes 90% less without Fury, and now has the insane Regen.

Any suggestions on how to deal with him now?

Comments

• BendyBendy Member Posts: 5,903 ★★★★★
    2Crows said:

Has anyone tried this?

Inflicts Poison & Bleed on being hit, takes 90% less without Fury, and now has the insane Regen.

Any suggestions on how to deal with him now?

Still need a robot but dm still solos warlock fury synergy still works
  • WhiteKnightWhiteKnight Member Posts: 493 ★★★
    Is there a way to gain fury from nodes? Otherwise Warloc makes light work, posion and bleed immune and deals with the regen ... just don't know about the fury
  • BendyBendy Member Posts: 5,903 ★★★★★

Is there a way to gain fury from nodes? Otherwise Warloc makes light work, posion and bleed immune and deals with the regen ... just don't know about the fury

Nope u need a fury urself so either synergy or something via kit
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 8,118 ★★★★★
    Warlock+ultron synergy allows any robot champ to gain fury whenever a immunity triggers. Use warlock or nimrod with this synergy to cheese sinister
  • 2Crows2Crows Member Posts: 39
    edited August 27
    I don't have a Warlock, any other options?

Nimrod doesn't have Fury, so his damage is at just 10%.

Seems kind of rough you need 1 specific champ, at 5* or better, to be able to finish a story chapter.
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 8,118 ★★★★★
    2Crows said:

Seems kind of rough you need 1 specific champ, at 5* or better, to be able to finish a story chapter.

If you have angela/hela and heimdall, you can use their synergy, which gives you a permanent fury buff, so you can use any poison immune champ (like nimrod).
  • Will3808Will3808 Member Posts: 3,743 ★★★★★
    It used to be like this but with worse nodes. The difference now is he puts degen on you with his sp1. Since you don’t have warlock, the Angela/hela and heimdall synergy is the way to go. You can look up the old counters and not bait sp1s.
  • SquidopusSquidopus Member Posts: 285 ★★★

2Crows said:

If you have angela/hela and heimdall, you can use their synergy, which gives you a permanent fury buff, so you can use any poison immune champ (like nimrod).
    Isn’t duped Angela on her own usable? She has fury buffs and her sig reduces the duration of the poison and degen debuffs to 0. You just gotta watch out for the power gain from prey on the weak.
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,305 ★★★★★
    2Crows said:

That’s act 6 for you. Once you get into act 7 it gets way easier
  • FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Member Posts: 2,919 ★★★★★
    edited August 27
    Squidopus said:

2Crows said:

Isn’t duped Angela on her own usable? She has fury buffs and her sig reduces the duration of the poison and degen debuffs to 0. You just gotta watch out for the power gain from prey on the weak.
    Yes, duped Angela can handle it on her own. She'd need to either be close to max sig or at least have Odin prefights though. Otherwise it may get tough to balance having the fury while maintaining enough buffs to eliminate damaging debuffs.
  • JAYRAVAL7896JAYRAVAL7896 Member Posts: 92
    edited August 27
    Use lady deathstrike without any synergy her and spam sp1. Her reverse heal does not required fury. Clear with my 4 star lady deathstrike. Use 2 revive
  • Giantwalrus56Giantwalrus56 Member Posts: 930 ★★★★

Use lady deathstrike without any synergy her and spam sp1. Her reverse heal does not required fury. Clear with my 4 star lady deathstrike. Use 2 revive

While this might work, Lady D against sinister is not the best idea
  • FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Member Posts: 2,919 ★★★★★

It’s all fun and games until sinister with 23 ruptures on him throws an sp1
    Kinda makes you wonder why revives were needed...
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,305 ★★★★★

I would use a robot. Robots cannot be degened by Sinister
  • felanomafelanoma Member Posts: 53
    Just get any warlock and ultron for synergy, then use your Nimrod.
    edited August 28

I tried a 6* Lady Deathstrike and she dropped nearly instantly from the Poison/Rupture stacks.
    I have a woke Angela @ 6*/20 and can stick a weak 5* Hemidall in the group for the synergy.

Probably need to rank her up at least once first, though, so I'll stick with Necro's until I can get her there.

Thanks to all.