So I made the less popular choice

NightheartNightheart Member Posts: 2,036 ★★★★
edited August 28 in General Discussion
Most people would choose Punisher 2099, White Mags or Man-Thing but like a few others I decided to take a different route since I like having fun and don't focus on BG alone. I already have White Mags was thinking of awakening him but I like having new champs.

Comments

• Barrier ReefBarrier Reef Member Posts: 719 ★★★
    Would’ve loved him. I pulled Misty and Man Thing from my Crucible exploration, but had to go with White Mags.
  • NightheartNightheart Member Posts: 2,036 ★★★★

Would’ve loved him. I pulled Misty and Man Thing from my Crucible exploration, but had to go with White Mags.

I think these champs will get added to the base pool @Barrier Reeflike last year Ebony Maw and others got added so you won't go wrong with any of the choices.
  • Emilia90Emilia90 Member Posts: 3,328 ★★★★★
    Cool choice. I think I’m going with a dupe on my mags
    Emilia90 said:

@Emilia90 he does need the dupe if you want to add persistent charges after winning fights for Bgs he doesnt need I say you made a great choice. I hope they will get added to the basic pool eventually.
  • LokxLokx Member Posts: 1,223 ★★★★
    edited August 28
    I chose him as well over awakening my punisher, he will be a beast in questing. I’m patiently building my roster in wait for act 9.1
  • Savage123456789Savage123456789 Member Posts: 731 ★★★
    Depends on your definition of “fun”. For some people, it’s not taking avoidable damage whether it’s from nodes, defenders or self inflicted like in this instance of ihulk 🤣
  • Cloudddey_broCloudddey_bro Member Posts: 255 ★★★
    Emilia90 said:

An excellent choice. A beast in literally ALL forms of content. His pre fight will forever be useful, and he could find use in bg attack at high rank
  • willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Member Posts: 4,094 ★★★★★
    I was thinking you chose Misty.

I was thinking you chose Misty.

I already have her @willrun4adonut 🤣
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,000 ★★★★★
    Buddy Lee would be proud of your choice
  • Brad366Brad366 Member Posts: 102
    I went venompool to go with punisher and ihulk
  • UnyonfaceUnyonface Member Posts: 585 ★★★
    I picked him as well. I pulled Venompool from a 7* crystal and then duped him with the 7* crystal from the Crucible.