I explored the necropolis and my reward was luck.

Sceptilemaniac2Sceptilemaniac2 Member Posts: 366 ★★★

Two seven stars from 4 valiant crystals.
Three relic crystals, 3 new 6 star relics.
I didn't screenshot them, but I also pulled 2 5 stars out of 4 grandmaster crystals and 3 4 stars out of 5 PHCs.

Absolutely crazy.

Selected venom from the selector.
Pulled serpent (and ranked to r5) from a featured 6 star.

Now then, I'm looking for suggestions on who to rank up.

Or venom, prowler, titania or ironheart?

Comments

• justarandomusernamejustarandomusername Member Posts: 36
    edited August 27
    Definitely hulk if you ask me as I'm still not sold on venom. I dislike the rng reliance and even with a r4 5* duped relic on a r2 venom, I can't get him to crit reliably for some reason. Skill issue argument isn't that valid either since he's such a straightforward champ so idk.

Overall hulk is just more reliable both as a defender and attacker while being more meta-relevant. He isn't as rng reliant as venom while casually nuking many top defenders AND is an actual onslaught counter. (had to say it @captain_rogers :/ )

TLDR: I just can't get results with venom but doesn't matter, hulk is much better anyway.
  • Emilia90Emilia90 Member Posts: 3,341 ★★★★★

Definitely hulk if you ask me as I'm still not sold on venom. I dislike the rng reliance and even with a r4 5* duped relic on a r2 venom, I can't get him to crit reliably for some reason. Skill issue argument isn't that valid either since he's such a straightforward champ so idk.

Overall hulk is just more reliable both as a defender and attacker while being more meta-relevant. He isn't as rng reliant as venom while casually nuking many top defenders AND is an actual onslaught counter. (had to say it @captain_rogers :/ )

TLDR: I just can't get results with venom but doesn't matter, hulk is much better anyway.

I actually agree here. Hulk is a monster on attack and he’ll be fantastic for crit me and this meta. I think venom is great but he’s also not my cup of tea, especially without max DW
  • Sceptilemaniac2Sceptilemaniac2 Member Posts: 366 ★★★
    Sable got silver stars today.

(I just took her up as a gamble on the buff)
  • Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Member Posts: 3,547 ★★★★★

The risk is big coz remember they barely nerfed someone like bullseye and we are yet to know about serpent

The risk is big coz remember they barely nerfed someone like bullseye and we are yet to know about serpent
    Yeah but she looks kinda cool. Really wish she would use the gun tho
  • Awesomep12Awesomep12 Member Posts: 757 ★★★

Relic???

Relic???
    I used the venom relic ofc? I have deep wounds maxed, have the bleed potency and the flat crit rating runes from the relic as well. Anything I'm missing still? I love the champ himself and his animations as I had stated it on my venom post. I just don't get reliable crits in bgs, its rng afterall and it didn't ever work in my favor yet. Why should I keep praising the champ for his nuke potential still? What good is he when I can't get results out of him?

TLDR: At this point I feel like I should apologize for committing blasphemy and gaslight myself into thinking venom actually crit that time...
  • Childish_AlminoChildish_Almino Member Posts: 32

As the person who set up the RoL world record with my venom, I beg to differ.
  • TikkaMasalaTikkaMasala Member Posts: 293 ★★
    I’m heavily in the Venom camp. Just shreds and so easy to use. Mine does have a 6* relic attached and crits all the time. I don’t have 7* hulk and would likely choose him if I didn’t love my Venom.

As the person who set up the RoL world record with my venom, I beg to differ.
    That's the problem for me, it only gets this bad when I'm fighting 6/7* champs. LoL starlord takedowns in 3 mins keep my hopes up while bgs drags them down :(
    I don't have deep wounds and only have a 5 star venom relic. Unduped.
    I did try him out and at R1, he's..okayish. I do love the animations however.
    Should I still invest in him?