Guys, i need your help

Trafalgarwar96Trafalgarwar96 Member Posts: 541 ★★★
Who to rank up? To r2
Obviously you will say red skull, but the fact is that also punisher99 and ironheart are strong

Comments

• Friendly001Friendly001 Member Posts: 204 ★★
    Red… Skull…
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 8,076 ★★★★★
    The fact that pun99 and ironheart both are nowhere close to the power level of red skull especially if you play battlegrounds, gives you the obvious choice.
  • pseudosanepseudosane Member, Guardian Posts: 3,947 Guardian
    Ironheart is really fun to play. P99 is also worthy.
  • Trafalgarwar96Trafalgarwar96 Member Posts: 541 ★★★

The fact that pun99 and ironheart both are nowhere close to the power level of red skull especially if you play battlegrounds, gives you the obvious choice.

The hero rating means nothing
  • Awesomep12Awesomep12 Member Posts: 885 ★★★

Who to rank up? To r2
    Obviously you will say red skull, but the fact is that also punisher99 and ironheart are strong

Defo skull. Second is punisher imo
  • Oliver345781Oliver345781 Member Posts: 183
    Skull

I'm not taking about hero rating, I'm talking about their use in offense and defense.

Red skull definitely has the lower rating than the other two, looks like you didn't levelled them up yet.
  • ReignkingTWReignkingTW Member Posts: 2,774 ★★★★★

I'm not taking about hero rating, I'm talking about their use in offense and defense.

Red skull definitely has the lower rating than the other two, looks like you didn't levelled them up yet.
    That's absolutely not what you wrote.

That's absolutely not what you wrote.
    I never thought when I said "power level" you guys confuse it with "power index". My bad.