First time Necropolis clear rewards!

EtherionGodEtherionGod Member Posts: 270 ★★
I've been playing MCOC on and off and finally decided to take on my first path of the necropolis, the event that just ended gave me so many units I was able to clear it thanks to that! My team was Aegon, Proxima, Shuri, Doom, and Stryfe (I thought he was reverse control immune). I struggled quite a bit with the grandmaster due to bringing in Stryfe over Juggs, I don't know what I was thinking. Anyways, here's my rewards. I picked cosmic for both of my 7* class hero crystals and got a Gladiator which im happy about and went up to sig 40 on my VTD, missing a new Vox so that one im not happy with. Lastly I got a mystic 2-3 rank up gem. My options are America Chavez, White Tiger, and Wong, all 3 unawakened, and those are my only 7* mystics Idk if I wanna just wait and see if I get another mystic on my next 7* or not.. Overall I'm super glad I took the time to do Necropolis! 1 step closer to being Valiant!

As a bonus, during my break between fights I opened got enough shards for a 7* and pullled Onslaught! I've only had him as a 2* before now so this was super nice!

I think it will be a while until I do my next path so I might focus on doing my first legendary crucible run once I get a lot of these guys ranked up.

Comments

• EtherionGodEtherionGod Member Posts: 270 ★★
    VTD pic uploaded twice my bad, here's the Gladiator

I took the path that starts with Titania and went over to Guardian. I think the most annoying fight aside from having to ramp up on Titania was easily Valkyrie for me. Not even the grandmaster was that bad, he was just a pain because I didn't bring reverse controls immune. Trying to hit into Valk's block while fully ramped on Aegon was a massive task and of course parrying her to get the pierce on her hurt like hell too.
  • Awesomep12Awesomep12 Member Posts: 816 ★★★
    Good job! Some well deserved rewards right there 👏
    My only regret out of this entire thing was picking cosmic twice. I should've opened my 2-3 rank up gem first then picked the mystic one just in case I got someone like Kushala.

Good job! Some well deserved rewards right there 👏

Thanks! This definitely makes me wanna play a lot more now!