Worse ai than sos onslaught

EquintsEquints Member Posts: 72
Spent 25 revives for just the mutant objective

Comments

• EquintsEquints Member Posts: 72

At 25 revives, probably not the AI.

I can send a video about getting intercepted after 2 seconds in the match, haven't had this much trouble, even with onslaught

Skill issue

As I said to the other guy, I can send you a video if you don't belive me about the bad ai
  • ChiefGoatChiefGoat Member Posts: 158 ★★
    25 revives??! Who are you using?
  • CookinEwoksCookinEwoks Member Posts: 192 ★★
    Who were you using? 25 revs is beyond insane
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,328 ★★★★★
    Who are you using?
  • TJ107TJ107 Member Posts: 93
    Equints said:

Spent 25 revives for just the mutant objective

I did one-shot with my 7* rank 2 NightCrawler (unduped) 🙂‍↕️
  • GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Member Posts: 2,295 ★★★★★
    edited August 29
    Dani did him solo on like 3rd try.

Wiccan looks like a good mystic counter.

Science is just awfull atm for me. Either r6 5* piggy or r2 7* negative

Who were you using? 25 revs is beyond insane

Only had a r3 arch angel, got him down 55 percent on the first try, then I just.kept getting intercepted
  • HungaryHippoHungaryHippo Member Posts: 909 ★★★★
    25 is a bit much but yeah this AI is programmed to behave like this.
  • Josh2507Josh2507 Member Posts: 706 ★★★★
    Moleman had a few awkward movements & behaviour in the fight. But at 25 revives it may not be entirely the games fault
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Member Posts: 7,419 ★★★★★
    I'm a scrub and did it with 6sr3 Toad, two revives, one boost.
  • PrentexPrentex Member Posts: 393 ★★
    25 revives sounds way too much, this number would be reasonable using a 4* champ. The AI really wasn’t bad in my three runs, way way way way easier than onslaught
  • GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Member Posts: 2,295 ★★★★★
    Prentex said:

25 revives sounds way too much, this number would be reasonable using a 4* champ. The AI really wasn’t bad in my three runs, way way way way easier than onslaught

That was his 1 run. He has 2 left
  • kus234kus234 Member Posts: 273 ★★
    It's just the AI mechanics... Most of time defender will just stay in his block and moment u dash either he will intercept or by instinct you will hit into his block.. that is enough for him to get a five hit combo to knock u off... I don't think it's skill but that's how game mechanics or AI is changing.. smart way to make it harder .

Like AI has adapted we need to also adapt to this change in gameplay and style .
  • CaptainaidenCaptainaiden Member Posts: 1,034 ★★★★
    Toad is the best mutant to use against mole man, using aa is little bit annyoing cause you had to heavy moleman which a hard task. And aa basic attack is hard to inflict bleed, while toad last middle attack guarantee a poison. Also when you inflict bleed, moleman will immediately purify it, while toad's poison had chance to become passive. And you need DOT while mole man do sp, so he will inflict himself a big damage
  • kus234kus234 Member Posts: 273 ★★
    Should have mentioned I got him to around 30% or less in one go but still ended using 20 odd items between the 3 runs as the last 30 odd percent AI and mechanics were not cooperating..

We need to start adapting to the these mechanics as I don't believe Kabam gonna listen to us
  • BringPopcornBringPopcorn Member Posts: 4,472 ★★★★★
    Skjynet got conscience on 8/29 2024 at 2:14 AM...
    Just letting people know in case they forgot.
  • OdachiOdachi Member Posts: 1,112 ★★★★
    When you say intercepted, is that what you really mean? Or are you just hitting his block?
    Also, if you don't have a diverse roster for something like summer of pain it's probably not worth you putting in this hard work and should just stick to other content
    Odachi said:

When you say intercepted, is that what you really mean? Or are you just hitting his block?
    Also, if you don't have a diverse roster for something like summer of pain it's probably not worth you putting in this hard work and should just stick to other content

Odachi said:

I have a diverse roster and am trying to get my 4th deathless champ. Also when I said intercepting I meant intercepting

Prentex said:

I did the mystic one but the other I have nothing for 😔
  • TrongNovTrongNov Member Posts: 298 ★★★
    His AI acts hard to intercept bc once you accidentally hit into his block, you're doomed.
    Equints said:

Prentex said:

Then you don't have a "diverse roster" like you said in the comment above. You may have to just spend the 5k units on the piece if you really want shulk

Equints said:

Prentex said:

Then you don't have a "diverse roster" like you said in the comment above. You may have to just spend the 5k units on the piece if you really want shulk
    I won't have to since I'm valiant I can just do the other challenges and do the one to awaken my vision and I'll have her
    Equints said:

Equints said:

Prentex said:

I won't have to since I'm valiant I can just do the other challenges and do the one to awaken my vision and I'll have her
    Ohh got it. I assumed you were paragon that's my bad

Equints said:

Equints said:

Prentex said:

Ohh got it. I assumed you were paragon that's my bad
    Yeah im high up it's just that I don't have many good mutants 😔