2 7 star guarantee for paragon or above

JAYRAVAL7896JAYRAVAL7896 Member Posts: 88
edited August 30 in General Discussion
1st is cheelth and second is selector from colossus/korg/thing

Comments

• JLordVileJJLordVileJ Member Posts: 3,053 ★★★★
    Going collosus
  • Nemesis_17Nemesis_17 Member Posts: 2,136 ★★★★★
    Not sure if I go thing dupe or new korg. Chee will probably go to r2 now tho since this’ll be a first time dupe
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Member Posts: 4,608 ★★★★★
    Pulled 7* chee'ilth on mini guess she will be duped lol
  • NONYABIZZNONYABIZZ Member Posts: 428 ★★★
    Finally, been praying on duping my r3 cheeilth
    Thank God I didn't r5 my 6* cheeilth a few days ago
  • JAYRAVAL7896JAYRAVAL7896 Member Posts: 88
    I am paragon and not having cheeilth at any version
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Member Posts: 5,545 ★★★★★
    Don't have cheelith or colossus yet as 7* but since my mutant 7* is already super full and I don't have hardly any skill I'll think I'll grab cheeilth
  • jcphillips7jcphillips7 Member Posts: 1,381 ★★★★
    edited August 30
    Pulled Chee'Ilth a few weeks back, so awakening her will be great. I have all the other ones with Korg being the only awakened champ at sig 80. Decision will be whether to give him 20 more sigs, or awaken Colossus. Overall not terrible for some guaranteed champs for minimal effort, especially Chee'Ilth.
  • BlackTuranBlackTuran Member Posts: 867 ★★★
    Buttehrs said:

Don't have cheelith or colossus yet as 7* but since my mutant 7* is already super full and I don't have hardly any skill I'll think I'll grab cheeilth

You get chee’ilth regardless, the selector is separate and only for Korg, Thing, or Colossus
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Member Posts: 7,395 ★★★★★

Some new calendar?
  • MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Member Posts: 4,827 ★★★★★
    I don’t have Chee’ilth or Korg. The skill r3 gem I’ve been holding may finally get some use.

Buttehrs said:

You get chee’ilth regardless, the selector is separate and only for Korg, Thing, or Colossus
    Yea just realized that. Guess I get both her and colossus then

Some new calendar?
    Yup
  • WednesdayLengthWednesdayLength Member Posts: 1,035 ★★★
    Worth saying that we dont know if the cheeilth is a selector like last time or her on her own. Potentially 2 more options on her day
  • Ayden_noah1Ayden_noah1 Member Posts: 1,672 ★★★★
    I already have Colosus and Korg awaken so the Thing awaken is going to be amazing. I might rank him up and put some sig stones into him now. Can't wait to flex my Thing.
  • OakenshieldOakenshield Member Posts: 2,084 ★★★★
    I already have Thing awakened and Korg, so my choice is going to be to take first time Colossus or awaken my Korg. Not sure at this point which I’ll do. Probably take Colossus as I’ve already got Bulleye and Killmonger ranked and doubt I’ll make the sig stone investment in Korg.
  • Abspain101Abspain101 Member Posts: 174 ★★
    Buttehrs said:

Cheeilth is on her own the collosus is in the group with thing and korg
  • LexSaviLexSavi Member Posts: 216
    This feels like a gift just for me. I’ve been chasing the Chee’Ilth dupe forever.

She was my second 7* R3 after getting a skill gem from Necropolis, and I’ve been hoarding skill stones for her. Dupe will let me take her straight to sig 100+.

Thanks Kabam!
  • Ayden_noah1Ayden_noah1 Member Posts: 1,672 ★★★★
    Now if only Kabam can give out a free Kilmonger so I can finally dupe my 7 star rank 3. I would be very happy.
  • NONYABIZZNONYABIZZ Member Posts: 428 ★★★
    LexSavi said:

This feels like a gift just for me. I’ve been chasing the Chee’Ilth dupe forever.

She was my second 7* R3 after getting a skill gem from Necropolis, and I’ve been hoarding skill stones for her. Dupe will let me take her straight to sig 100+.

Thanks Kabam!

This is LITERALLY ME
    I didn't do necro but I manually r3'd her after my act 8 comp and I've been holding off of r5ing someone else cos I didn't want her to disappear from my profile as she's my favorite champion. Been chasing her dupe for a few months. I also have countless sig stones (saga ones included) waiting for her lmao. We've been BLESSED by kabam
  • ESFESF Member Posts: 2,011 ★★★★★
    I don’t have a 6-star Thing. Has eluded me for years. So I gotta grab that 7-star — drives me nuts that my Fantastic Four doesn’t match but at least the 7-star Thing will hit hard if I ever get it duped
  • JT_SupremeJT_Supreme Member Posts: 1,164 ★★★★
    Korg dupe incoming?😍
  • Kingering_KingKingering_King Member Posts: 826 ★★★
    Gonna dupe my r2 korg :)
  • SoundwarpSoundwarp Member Posts: 54
    edited August 31
    Who’s the best option for first time pull
  • JLordVileJJLordVileJ Member Posts: 3,053 ★★★★
    Soundwarp said:

Who’s the best option for first time pull

Its probs gonna be a first time pull for me and I'm getting collosus
  • AshacekarAshacekar Member Posts: 1,966 ★★★★
    edited August 31
    I m not sure if i should dupe Thing or take a new Colossus. My Korg is duped. Cheelith is new addition for me.
  • ArmageddønArmageddøn Member Posts: 823 ★★★
    Recently R3'ed my cheelith from crucible gem, hopefully she will show up on my profile now
    With selector I'm going Thing, already got Korg and Colossus awakened and high sig. These are some solid 7* champs useful everywhere in the contest for free. Big W