cheater

denmiheidenmihei Member Posts: 9
edited August 31 in General Discussion

the player under the nickname karthi3875N is a cheater, he had a six-star spot on the fourth rank, and I have America Chavez seven-star on the third rank with an open crown ability, he killed her in 35 seconds, and the second round he played Elsa Bledstone against my destroyer six-star on the fifth rank and killed him in 34 seconds.

Comments

• Abspain101Abspain101 Member Posts: 174 ★★
    edited August 31
    Imagine trying to shame a player saying they are cheating when all of those fights are possible BTW op it is against the forums rules to post pictures of players accounts without blocking out the players name also you can't write the name in your comment either.
  • denmiheidenmihei Member Posts: 9

My bad, I won't be so good next time, you salty loser. Report and move on bro

a spot with a rating of 17 thousand cannot kill America Chavez with a rating of more than 73 thousand in 30 seconds, do not lie,
  • Trek26Trek26 Member Posts: 241 ★★
    edited August 31
    Dude out here trying to shame others but crops out his underwhelming performance lol
  • JLordVileJJLordVileJ Member Posts: 3,042 ★★★★
    Trek26 said:

Dude out here trying to shame others but crops out his underwhelming performance lol

Swear down, its not even like her posted the whole pic without editing, he cropped his side lmao
  • CaptainaidenCaptainaiden Member Posts: 1,006 ★★★★
    Here op some point
    1. Don't post nickname and pic of the name, blur it and never mention the name
    2. If you really think he cheating, just report using tickets, not here to complaint
    3. Ask your friends and ally before post here, invistigate first
    4. Id none of them helping, just post and ask nice is the fight can be done
    5. Read the bg node and understand i
    6. The really important thing is DON'T jump to conclusion and accuse someone cheating

Any science is mvp in this meta, even if them using decent science champs, it not to hard to kill your rank 3 american chavez