I’m Sorry…

MonkydluffyMonkydluffy Member Posts: 122
Now this is probably gonna get me tons of hate on the forums, but screw it, I’m alr the most hated person here rn, I’m practically an mcoc inside joke at this point. But the reason I came running back to the forums is because I’m gonna taking a break from posting on forums. Most of you aren’t sad to hear this news, you're probably the happiest people alive, but I’m gonna be taking a break and only coming back time to time for rank up advice and questions on how to complete something. Once I get paragon (which will quite some time) I will come back. I would to make this post my formal apology to none other than Kabam themselves. I know that there’s things that I am angry at them for and will be angry at them for in the future but I shouldn’t hold a permanent grudge against them because while the AI is still approaching sentient level that’s all I have to hold against them. And after realizing how nice some of them are and are trying their best to improve the game for us. Kabam I know I’ve said some bad things about you guys before but as I’m signing of off about the next half a year or so, I want you guys to know that I’m sorry, and to everyone out there on the forums reading this, Keep making jokes outa me Ik it sounds bizarre and you’d probably think I’d hate, I don’t really hate it. So this is OP signing off to everyone. I’m gonna (not) be king of the mcoc pirates 🏴‍☠️

Comments

• JLordVileJJLordVileJ Member Posts: 3,042 ★★★★
    I know I for one don't hate you and like rogers said don't take forums seriously. People joke bout me too, but its an online forums and I just ignore and embrace it. Good luck ontowards paragon and hope to see you back on forums eventually
  • OurobørosOurobøros Member Posts: 1,506 ★★★★
    Who?
  • NightheartNightheart Member Posts: 2,036 ★★★★

• Barrier ReefBarrier Reef Member Posts: 719 ★★★
    He’ll be back in 4 days.
  • ShashankGuptaShashankGupta Member Posts: 394 ★★
  • Nemesis_17Nemesis_17 Member Posts: 2,131 ★★★★★
    edited September 2
    Sounds like you’re overthinking things. If you’re in general well intentioned the forums will be pretty chill. Don’t have to worry about much more than that.
  • FrostGiantLordFrostGiantLord Member Posts: 1,913 ★★★★
    Dude, it's alright, it's not that deep. Don't need to take the forums too seriously, and come back whenever you want to. I'm not gonna say I'll miss you, because I probably won't, but good luck on getting Paragon anyway
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Member Posts: 3,161 ★★★★★

Trying to work out who this guy is
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Member Posts: 5,808 ★★★★★

I don't know who you are, but have a nice break from the forums.

During your time off, consider reading this: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spotlight_effect
    Before he leaves he’s gonna be checking up on who’s saying what about him on this post tho ofc 💀
  • Josh2507Josh2507 Member Posts: 703 ★★★★
    who dis?
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Member Posts: 3,161 ★★★★★

During your time off, consider reading this: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spotlight_effect

My friend thinks every girl around him sees him, although he is a 5/10, is he affected by spotlight effect as well?😭
    They may see him, just not in a positive way. more like "ew".

Pretty sure I suffer from the spotlight effect.
  • NightheartNightheart Member Posts: 2,036 ★★★★
    edited September 2

My friend thinks every girl around him sees him, although he is a 5/10, is he affected by spotlight effect as well?😭
    In simple terms let's put it in Mcoc language they are beyond God tiers and your friend is Iron Patriot so yes hes getting the spotlight effect. Now hes in the twilight zone. 😎🤘

ahmynuts said:

The most hated person on the forums?

Not even close, mate 😉

The correct answer is...
    Withheld due to contravening forum rules... 😁
    We all know who you’re talking about 💀

• TyphoonTyphoon Member Posts: 1,796 ★★★★★
    edited September 2
    Who dis
  • Awesomep12Awesomep12 Member Posts: 692 ★★★

ahmynuts said:

The most hated person on the forums?

Not even close, mate 😉

The correct answer is...
    Withheld due to contravening forum rules... 😁
    We all know who you’re talking about 💀

Kabam!!!!
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Member Posts: 4,706 ★★★★★
    Yes, I hate you and your future kids and their kids too.
    Who this guy again?
    I don't know who you are, but I promise I'll hate you forever and ever. True story.