Spring of Sorrow compensation

Mismag822Mismag822 Member Posts: 24
Is there a ETA on the sos milestone compensation?

Comments

• LokxLokx Member Posts: 1,240 ★★★★
    What comp?
  • Kingering_KingKingering_King Member Posts: 857 ★★★
    What comp?
  • BendyBendy Member Posts: 5,901 ★★★★★
    Wrong event also no bugs have occurred and no comp is gonna be given
  • Mismag822Mismag822 Member Posts: 24
    It's mentioned in the forum banner on top. There was a bug where I was not able to claim a milestone. I asked kabam about this and they said that this is a known bug and that they are investigating. It has been some weeks so I was wondering when it will be solved.
  • PikoluPikolu Member, Guardian Posts: 7,396 Guardian
    The bug where a couple of objectives didn't work for the first less than 8 hours of it being released? If you did the run again for the milestone, then there is no comp. The comp was just for those who did the run while it was bugged, and never redid the run again.
    Whenever a milestone is reached you also get the option to claim it from stash. The stash one has a timer on it saying when it will expire but the rewards still stay in the solo event where it can be claimed even after the stash has expired. I had claimed most rewards this way except one milestone was bugged where I could not claim it in the solo event. This is the bug I am talking.
    Despite clicking on claim I did not get the rewards for that one specific milestone.
  • FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Member Posts: 2,910 ★★★★★
    You're gonna need to open a ticket with support if you want any sort of help. Can't be solved here.
    The only comp that was announced went out over month ago at this point and settled Spring of Sorrow.
    Spring of Sorrow has also been done for like 3 weeks, and that milestone you can't seem to claim was done months ago. Why wait so long to ask about a bug you're experiencing?
  • CaptainaidenCaptainaiden Member Posts: 1,035 ★★★★
    Why always comp?
    @Furrymoosen I did send a ticket about this weeks ago. Kabam replied that they were looking into it. I thought the bug mentioned in the forum banner and the one I encountered were the same. I will probably send another one.
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Member, Guardian Posts: 12,280 Guardian
    I’d venture to say that maybe your issue (a particular Milestone still showing as Claimable, even though you’ve Claimed other milestones well beyond that), could just be a Visual Glitch.

Are you sure “AT THAT TIME” that you actually did not receive the items shown when you originally would have claimed them ?

Or maybe you did receive them, but something had caused that Milestone to still supposedly show it can be Claimed again ?

Like how some Double Mail Msg Rewards come to people for Wars, but only one of them can actually be claimed. The other Mail Msg, even though says CLAIM does not do anything because you’ve already gotten it, and the CLAIM button never goes away.
  • AzdefAzdef Member Posts: 223
    There was an issue where I used Blade for one run and it did not count towards the objective and there was probably another issue as well. I did mail support and they acknowledged it and said that individual compensation would not be possible and we would all recieve a common compensation package later.
    Pretty sure that's not come yet unless it was some really underwhelming compensation and I forgot about it...
    Bumping this thread since support could not help. They said that since the rewards expired in the stash they cannot help me. However my first two milestones had also expired in stash yet I was still able to claim rewards from the solo event. I mentioned this part to support but they did not address this. I wanted to ask others here if I am missing something or support is wrong in acknowledging the bug.
    edited September 9
    Anyone know what I should do?
    Discard what I said, I checked the game and got the compensation.