Upcoming Changes for AQ Raids

MCOC TeamMCOC Team Administrator, Moderator, Admin [en] Posts: 564
edited August 30 in General Discussion

RAID EVENT DATES

These changes will be present for the Raid event shown below onward.
  • Enlistment Start
    • Monday, Aug 26, 2024
  • Raid Start
    • Monday, Sep 2, 2024

QOL Improvement for Raids - Role Gates

• Enlistments should not be affected but we recommend checking them in case they are disrupted.
  • We are dropping a small update to the Raid map for 46.0. With it, you will no longer be able to traverse down the wrong path to pick up a Role Boost if you don’t match the role for that lane. This will be a permanent change within the mode.
  • We’ve added a Role Gate to each lane before each Role Boost pickup location. This will help prevent players from accidentally going down the wrong path and selecting a Role Boost that doesn’t work for them.

• If you meet a gate's requirements the gate node will be highlighted in Green, if not it will be highlighted in Red. In the image below the player has a Tactician tagged champ. The non-Tactician gates are highlighted in Red and the correct path is highlighted in Green.
    • Please Note: We are aware that you can still move down the lane up to the gate which forces you to use an Un-do. We’re looking to resolve this issue in a future build which will prevent a player from moving to the role gate at all if they don’t meet its requirement.

• Tapping on gate nodes will provide more information on whether you meet its requirements. This is how they will look in each state:
      • Gate Requirements Met

• Blocked (Gate requirements not met)

Post edited by Kabam Pinwheel on

Comments

• LokxLokx Member Posts: 1,232 ★★★★
    Wednesday? You mean monday?
  • Kabam PinwheelKabam Pinwheel Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 110 ★★★
    Yea I noticed after posting the days of the week are not correct 🤦Dates are at least right! Updating it now!
  • NoahSansmanNoahSansman Member Posts: 29
    Are the raid bosses gonna be the special saga ones again? Or are they gonna be new saga ones, or are they gonna be back to normal?
  • TadzioTosterTadzioToster Member Posts: 70

How about a rewards buff? 🫶

Raid rewards are great and let leave that topic but what about regular aq? This is the most boring content in whole game. People spending Real money to upgrade their prestige for good rewards but aq rewards are just pathetic. Maybe more Raid weeks or map9? We playing map8 for like 3 years? With No changes .
  • ArcBlazerArcBlazer Member Posts: 2
    The Path rewards are frequently having T6CC selectors. I’ve done 4 raids so far and out of those 12 chests I have received 9 times t6cc. Can These rewards be more diversified or made like nexus selections?
  • JestroJestro Member Posts: 28
    Kabam is making good on the game.
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,061 ★★★★★
    Jestro said:

Kabam is making good on the game.

Have they always been?
  • BigBlueOxBigBlueOx Member Posts: 2,013 ★★★★★
    This really is a great QoL changes. Kudos to the team for responding to constructive player feedback on this
  • Chosen85Chosen85 Member Posts: 38
    MCOC Team said:

RAID EVENT DATES

These changes will be present for the Raid event shown below onward.
    • Enlistment Start
      • Monday, Aug 26, 2024
    • Raid Start
      • Monday, Sep 2, 2024

QOL Improvement for Raids - Role Gates

• Enlistments should not be affected but we recommend checking them in case they are disrupted.
    • We are dropping a small update to the Raid map for 46.0. With it, you will no longer be able to traverse down the wrong path to pick up a Role Boost if you don’t match the role for that lane. This will be a permanent change within the mode.
    • We’ve added a Role Gate to each lane before each Role Boost pickup location. This will help prevent players from accidentally going down the wrong path and selecting a Role Boost that doesn’t work for them.

• If you meet a gate's requirements the gate node will be highlighted in Green, if not it will be highlighted in Red. In the image below the player has a Tactician tagged champ. The non-Tactician gates are highlighted in Red and the correct path is highlighted in Green.
      • Please Note: We are aware that you can still move down the lane up to the gate which forces you to use an Un-do. We’re looking to resolve this issue in a future build which will prevent a player from moving to the role gate at all if they don’t meet its requirement.

• Tapping on gate nodes will provide more information on whether you meet its requirements. This is how they will look in each state:
        • Gate Requirements Met

• Blocked (Gate requirements not met)

How about changing Modok? Youn can barely fight him bc of the prompts which are bugged. There is absolutely too much going on in the fight.
  • MKR_3103MKR_3103 Member Posts: 3
    I guess you guys failed to properly code your updates, because Raids is absolutely bugged. You should have just kept it as it was 😭😭
  • JuanK0822JuanK0822 Member Posts: 4

When I enter the quest option, a message appears "There are no events this week"
  • ChrisAfterdarkChrisAfterdark Member Posts: 15
    Yeah when you made this update which I do like something went wrong because all my guys are starting on the middle path. No one can take the left or right paths.
  • PhantomPhorever1PhantomPhorever1 Member Posts: 15
    Got a problem Kabam… AQs are down
  • Simon868Simon868 Member Posts: 9
    Just started AQ fine...(not raids just normal) moved two spots...came back 10 minutes later and can't get back in...

• BringPopcornBringPopcorn Member Posts: 4,279 ★★★★★
    IF IT'S NOT BROKEN DON'T FIX IT 🤦
  • TheRealTruthSonTheRealTruthSon Member Posts: 4
    @kabam I don’t suppose you will refund health potions and/or revives used in Raids before you took it down will you?
  • Brad366Brad366 Member Posts: 103
    I presume I’m getting my raid tickets back…
  • BayouBengal77BayouBengal77 Member Posts: 1

Yea I noticed after posting the days of the week are not correct 🤦Dates are at least right! Updating it now!

What about revives and potions used if people have already used them? Will they reset in the potion store?
  • UzumaUzuma Member Posts: 12
    edited September 2
    My team used my revives before it got taken down!
    What about the revives, will they get refunded?
  • LlvxlLlvxl Member Posts: 4
    Kabam needs to reset the health potions for everyone or send out a compensation packet with some in it along with the Raid tickets
  • raidsraids Member Posts: 1
    Si o si, Devolver los tickets para la RAID
  • JuanK0822JuanK0822 Member Posts: 4
    When I enter the quest option, a message appears "There are no events this week". But there shows next week begins in 21 hours.
  • Battle4_guard2Battle4_guard2 Member Posts: 12
    edited September 2
    So I was able to join and I used one of my revives to gain my 14 charges on my second run. will I get that back since the raids are starting over? My gamer ID is Battle4 Guard