champs removed from raids

Yukzii_IIYukzii_II Member Posts: 161 ★★
from what I can see, domino, hulkling and titania have been completely removed from their respective tags, so you can’t use them in raids anymore. This may also extend to other champions but these are the only ones I’m noticing, is this intentional or a bug? All three champs were VERY good in raids, this is an L.

Comments

• BlackTuranBlackTuran Member Posts: 870 ★★★
    They’re all tagged for me still

• JerryJiverJerryJiver Member Posts: 108
    can confirm that with the update, these champs are removed. my unupdated device still has the proper tags
  • Jaymix79Jaymix79 Member Posts: 246 ★★★
    Looks like Luke Cage was added back this go around.

can confirm that with the update, these champs are removed. my unupdated device still has the proper tags

Oh okay I guess I haven’t updated yet. That sucks, idk why they would remove them
  • BendyBendy Member Posts: 5,763 ★★★★★
    I noticed some new ones added like void and omega sent
  • Hawkt1Hawkt1 Member Posts: 226
    They are really trying to screw us in raids thos week
  • Yukzii_IIYukzii_II Member Posts: 161 ★★

They’re all tagged for me still

have you updated your game?
  • OriginalDragsterOriginalDragster Member Posts: 5
    Whaaat? I maxed out Hulkling just for the Raids an they removed it silently… 😳
  • TadzioTosterTadzioToster Member Posts: 70
    New day new big L for kabam
  • tmnt45tmnt45 Member Posts: 46
  • OriginalDragsterOriginalDragster Member Posts: 5
    For some time now, Kabam has been aggressively pushing monetization… It's slowly taking away the enjoyment of the game…

For some time now, Kabam has been aggressively pushing monetization… It's slowly taking away the enjoyment of the game…

I don’t see how this is monetization. What is it about some champs leaving the raid tags (and others being added) that will make someone spend money on the game? Surely if you’re at the level where you’re doing raids, you have more than one raid eligible champion ranked up? I agree that this should have been announced in advance but I don’t see how it’s monetization, it’s just a lack of communication
  • ShodaiHighkageShodaiHighkage Member Posts: 82

I don’t see how this is monetization. What is it about some champs leaving the raid tags (and others being added) that will make someone spend money on the game? Surely if you’re at the level where you’re doing raids, you have more than one raid eligible champion ranked up? I agree that this should have been announced in advance but I don’t see how it’s monetization, it’s just a lack of communication
    I think he means the prioritization isn't on improvements (as evidenced by bugs increasing and not decreasing) so much as it is on cash grabs (nice new serpent crystal after no serpent nerf) and that is creating a user experience that is far less than satisfactory.