**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

KABAM MIKE, HELP US GET A RESPONSE FROM KABAM.

Im still utterly bitter from the first voodoo arena round. i made 5.7M , thE cut off was 5.9M. i could of made the cut off if it wasn't for the android melt down. kabam has not address this issue. they can easily look up my history in the game . (i aint lying) dont pretend this never happened.

Comments

• Options
    _slippery_pete1_slippery_pete1 Posts: 82
    You'll get an obi wan kenobi response. A wave of the hand and. The game is working perfectly. There was no mess up on our behalf.
  • Options
    KromestoneKromestone Posts: 81
    KALIZO wrote: »
    Im still utterly bitter from the first voodoo arena round. i made 5.7M , thE cut off was 5.9M. i could of made the cut off if it wasn't for the android melt down. kabam has not address this issue. they can easily look up my history in the game . (i aint lying) dont pretend this never happened.

Bro nothing is happening on that case anymore, kabam already done with that.. To them it never happened so just move on....
  • Options
    KpatrixKpatrix Posts: 1,055 ★★★
    Don't give up. Contact media sites that review games, post on Facebook and Twitter, write to marvel insider. They want the issue to go away and it will if we give up. This time we need to stand firm and find alternate routes since kabam refuses to cooperate.
  • Options
    ARKANG3L_2099ARKANG3L_2099 Posts: 129
    Im about ready to strike.
    Literally stop playing the game on a strike hiatus. No more money for them and no logins let alone plays.
  • Options
    4_ME_U_D0N34_ME_U_D0N3 Posts: 141
    KALIZO wrote: »

You know after that alot of people stopped playing the voodoo arena and alot had just woken up and didnt even get to 150k this made the cutoffs abit higher if all people had played as we usually play the cutoffs would be lower but u could also have gotten him cause u would have those 10 hours in arena and gotten that extra 1mill....I personally Started the arena at night woke up reached the 1mill and before i could do half of that run the game was down...i Lost count on how many hours the game was down i know it was more than 9 hours thats alot of points and this sucks that happened on this certain arena that people had taken days off work just for this champ everyone wanted this champ and that goes for SL as well...Kabam Should wear their big boys pants And deal with this issue its been a week since it happened they hope for this whole thing to go away
  • Options
    Joey0480Joey0480 Posts: 100
    Just a simple yes or no would work. Not that they are working on it and have no further details. It doesn't take this long....bad excuse!
  • Options
    Thechamp8556Thechamp8556 Posts: 33
    victieg7n852.png
  • Options
    Midknight007Midknight007 Posts: 764 ★★★
    This post will be closed soon... They have been closing these as they come up and point to Kabam Miike's original response that they are looking into the impact of the 8 hour disruption.

My guess, they will look at the 1-10% of the first arena versus the second. They may research how many were iOs vs Android. Seeing as some people had time to rank, I am guessing they will view the impact a minimal. However, it is not minimal to the end user who may only have that 8 hour window in order to grind due to work and life in general.

I know of several people that quite grinding after posting 1.5 mil due to the disruption in service and having to work once the servers were connecting again. There is no data to view that will state that... Kabam would need to approach each user as to how it impacted them personally... which I don't see happening.

There is no good answer... and the choice is over-compensate (even to those that did rank) with a 4* mystic awaken gem, or under-compensate and frustrate the player base further. Business-wise, the first is the more ethical way, as it will create the least amount of blow back.

Either way, expect that they will give a canned answer that this was address by Kabam Miike in a previous post (with a nice link to said post) and the mod to close the post.

They may have new information, but based on what I have seen on these forums I wouldn't expect anything new or different.
  • Options
    Well, I won't redirect you to Miike's response since that's clearly already been seen. At the end of the day though, the answer is still going to be the same. We just don't have more details yet. The Game Team IS reviewing the impact this had on players and the game as a whole.

As soon as a decision has been made, players affected will get an update. I'm sorry this is taking longer than you'd all like, and I understand the frustration with waiting. To help keep the forums organized, I will close this thread. I'm sorry I don't have more information right now.
This discussion has been closed.