Where are the regular revives?

I need some help y'all! I got Hercules and need a bunch of revives to tackle content higher than my Skill and Champion's combat level. I won't deny that I have skill issues, but I am trying to learn. I need to know where to farm some revives other than the 22-hour quest and that apothecary challenge. Please let me know where you have had some luck farming revives!

Comments

• 13579rebel_13579rebel_ Member Posts: 2,710 ★★★★★
    edited September 4
    Kabam didn't like people using their precious time to farm revives so they basically got rid of it I believe the only decent one is a quest in the miles morales back issue.
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Member Posts: 4,101 ★★★★★
    It’s crazy how they got rid of it
  • PT_99PT_99 Member Posts: 3,990 ★★★★★
    Day #229 of asking Kabam to make L-1 revives purchasable with units.
  • Giantwalrus56Giantwalrus56 Member Posts: 915 ★★★★
    Stop button mashing & counting on Herc's immortality & use other champions. Not saying you roster is stacked to cover everything, but once you stop "just herc it," you skills should start to improve...
  • MethodMan69MethodMan69 Member Posts: 221
    edited September 4

I need some help y'all! I got Hercules and need a bunch of revives to tackle content higher than my Skill and Champion's combat level. I won't deny that I have skill issues, but I am trying to learn. I need to know where to farm some revives other than the 22-hour quest and that apothecary challenge. Please let me know where you have had some luck farming revives!

If you use Hércules and revives any content will stay higher than you're skill level , you should focus on turning those skills issues into skills and not looking for revive farms
  • NightheartNightheart Member Posts: 2,033 ★★★★

Go to necropolis you will die repeatedly and your revive stash will be cleared
  • PT_99PT_99 Member Posts: 3,990 ★★★★★
    Pikolu said:

PT_99 said:

Be careful what you wish for, kabam would do this only if they made revives not % based and had them heal you to a flat number like most every other revive in the game. Then after that the level 1 revive would still probably be 40 units just because of the change in the unit economy since the game first started.
    L-1 20 units (20% revive)
    L-2 40 units (40% revive)

Not hard to understand for Kabam, I hope.
  • Anas2627Anas2627 Member Posts: 6
    Spiderman back issue 3.2
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 7,792 ★★★★★
    Variant 7 spidergwen quest.
  • vz2fbxvz2fbx Member Posts: 92
    Lot of countless revives if you run necropolis. Abyss is also a good place to find them.
  • RebarkRebark Member Posts: 362 ★★★
    PT_99 said:

Pikolu said:

PT_99 said:

Be careful what you wish for, kabam would do this only if they made revives not % based and had them heal you to a flat number like most every other revive in the game. Then after that the level 1 revive would still probably be 40 units just because of the change in the unit economy since the game first started.
    L-1 20 units (20% revive)
    L-2 40 units (40% revive)

Not hard to understand for Kabam, I hope.
    It's not a mathematical question.

You pay 40 units to revive a champion.

The health he will have (20, 40, 60%) is a detail, which can be worked around with potions, including.

If they were to put revive at level 1, it would cost at least 30 units.