Level 70 Summoner!

Dear Evocators, and since we have all been expecting a level increase. Level 60 and a long time and I think that an increase in level 70 would help us a lot. Not so much for the xp points but for the domain points we need. Your opinion? Thanks to the Kabam team that always offers us intense experiences! <3

Comments

• mum_m2mum_m2 Member Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    i'd at least want them to recycle level 60 so that we can use our items as they are intended. when we get enough xp to get to level 61 we just go back to level 60, and our reward is a T1A. triple the amount of XP it takes to get from 59-60 and it's a good enough reward for the effort.
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Member Posts: 2,883 ★★★★★
    I would say 100 nevermind 70
  • GOD_OF_WARS_91GOD_OF_WARS_91 Member Posts: 5
    We agree for level 100. As previously said NuHuman_2099 starting to raise the level every couple of months reaching 100. And trivial stay at 60 when we need more energy points and domains to facilitate the way of play Act 5, future 6, incolabelling events, etc.
  • SimoneSimone Member Posts: 1
    Any news guys?thank you
  • GwendolineGwendoline Member Posts: 945 ★★★
    I don't believe mastery points are needed. Not unless they add masteries too.

However, raising the cap without putting more masteries in the rewards would be great. Even if they choose not to raise the energy level with it, just leveling and getting rewards for the few extra level would be nice.
  • NastyEfnNateNastyEfnNate Member Posts: 551 ★★
    edited February 2018
    If u guys don’t want mastery points then what’s the point of lvl increase? What does the lvl really matter. I say nah cuz after everyone reaches 70 then u guys will want more. There’s no need to increase it. Increasing energy will just mean kabam will make u use more energy
  • GamerGamer Member Posts: 10,710 ★★★★★
    If u guys don’t want mastery points then what’s the point of lvl increase? What does the lvl really matter. I say nah cuz after everyone reaches 70 then u guys will want more. There’s no need to increase it. Increasing energy will just mean kabam will make u use more energy

More energy. Mastye wuld just be a plus
  • DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Member Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    i hope kagam did this. is so boring doing the daily quest just for 1 cat or stuff without experience
  • ThatGuy214ThatGuy214 Member Posts: 309 ★★
    They already touched on this have no plans to increase or give more mastery points to keep mastery setup in balance.
    Gamer wrote: »

More energy. Mastye wuld just be a plus

Did u read my post? They give us more energy then they will raise the energy required to finish a path. It wouldn’t change anything. They won’t give more mastery points either.
  • PhonieStarkPhonieStark Member Posts: 202
    edited February 2018
    I think they should raise the level above 60. Give more experienced players some 6* shards for leveling up. Plus it would make all of those xp boosts we keep getting be more meaningful.
  • BrutalMiraBrutalMira Member Posts: 235
    Level 70 and quest energy is 100
    I’m sure they will raise it eventually but with the increased energy they will increase the energy for new content to 4 energy a tile. Then you’ll be right back here saying to increase the energy again. The game isn’t broken. It’s not meant to complete the game in a day. But again energy increase isn’t needed. It’s wanted. I’ve beat everything except LoL with 70 energy
  • rp91rp91 Member Posts: 57
    we do need increase in summoner level along with more mastery points as we are out off points to increase our mastery setup. increase in mastery points helps us to play better and keeps the game interesting.
    kabam should have done that when they introduced act 5 but none the less can still do something on that issue still.
  • GwendolineGwendoline Member Posts: 945 ★★★
    rp91 wrote: »
    we do need increase in summoner level along with more mastery points as we are out off points to increase our mastery setup. increase in mastery points helps us to play better and keeps the game interesting.
    kabam should have done that when they introduced act 5 but none the less can still do something on that issue still.

No, we don’t need more mastery points. The whole idea is that you pick and choose, not that you can have it all. They stated that they aren’t planning on changing the available points for that reason. They might when they add more masteries (and we do have the “?” comming soon masteries since at least as long as bases).
This discussion has been closed.