Game is crashing on Red Skull boss EQ 2.2

TaintoTainto Member Posts: 73
Every time. I re log in and it gives me option to continue fight that just crashed and then I select it and it crashes again.

Comments

• TaintoTainto Member Posts: 73
    I should note that it only happens when trying to enter using Rintrah. I used juggs without issue.
  • WayWorn2525WayWorn2525 Member Posts: 971 ★★★
    Unfortunately game crashing is a part of this game. No matter what, it'll ALWAYS be part of this game till they shut the servers down.
    Just gonna (unfortunately) have to bend over and take it, because game crashing is here to stay for the long haul!
  • NetjgrnautNetjgrnaut Member Posts: 69
    Same problem here. First time I start the red skull boss fight, the game crashes. Trying to resume fight crashes again. This happens on both iPhone and Samsung/Android. There are plenty of other random frame skips and crashes on either device, but this is the only one I can reproduce at will on both.
  • The_Gospel_Truth_1The_Gospel_Truth_1 Member Posts: 3
    I'm having a similar problem in EQ 2.2 uncollected level. When I use Rintrah against Red skull boss since 9/7 and most of 9/8 it keeps kicking me out of the game when I want to enter the fight. Then I had icons of the same EQ. I just now tried to use a different champion to fight him and it worked. I lost a few revives because it would kick me out and take my energy.