ahmynutsahmynuts Member Posts: 7,294 ★★★★★
Otherwise count nefaria left all the value at home

Comments

• BendyBendy Member Posts: 5,939 ★★★★★
    ahmynuts said:

How u mean bugged?
    Only thing from deals i wanna know is the web store on if the awakening can be used on enchantress
  • Giantwalrus56Giantwalrus56 Member Posts: 931 ★★★★
    I kept looking for a reason to spend. Can't find one...
  • Cap_MuricaCap_Murica Member Posts: 338 ★★★
    Hard pass. Would've been somewhat tempting if the deals included units as well.
  • ahmynutsahmynuts Member Posts: 7,294 ★★★★★
    Bendy said:

ahmynuts said:

How u mean bugged?
    That they're so bad they have to be bugged and missing something
    Oh

He lost count apparently 😉

"Stop the count!"
  • GaudyGMoneyGaudyGMoney Member Posts: 47
    I'm not sure if I'm blind, but where's the 7* Nefaria that was supposed to be in there? That was supposed to be the big kahuna of this event, and I cannot find where he's at for the life of me, whether I plan to spend or not lol
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Member Posts: 36,503 ★★★★★
    They're not out of the ordinary
  • MasterSmokeMasterSmoke Member Posts: 567 ★★★
    Deals are not intended for fish i see
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Member Posts: 36,503 ★★★★★
    ahmynuts said:

Bruh how is the promo code a higher value than the actual deals 💀

Not sure what you got, but I got 3 5*s.
  • JLordVileJJLordVileJ Member Posts: 3,377 ★★★★
    Bruh I can't ACCES THE WEBSTORE WAHHHH everyone in global is getting 7 star count n while I'm crying
  • SquammoSquammo Member Posts: 526 ★★★

I'm not sure if I'm blind, but where's the 7* Nefaria that was supposed to be in there? That was supposed to be the big kahuna of this event, and I cannot find where he's at for the life of me, whether I plan to spend or not lol

He is in the online store. Have to gather 398 points to unlock him.getting the nexus bundle and the 1-2 gem bundle x4 will give 400 points and costs 400 dollars.
  • Giantwalrus56Giantwalrus56 Member Posts: 931 ★★★★

Bruh I can't ACCES THE WEBSTORE WAHHHH everyone in global is getting 7 star count n while I'm crying

If you believe everything you read in global, I got a really great deal for ya...
  • Onurre2Onurre2 Member Posts: 203 ★★★
    edited September 5
    In the free event there are 1000 free units and the paid&unit deals being bad... this is the best event ever!
    Tbf I'm at almost 3k units as a f2p with 9.1 and sos around the corner which is a w

Translation: everyone in global spent $400 and I want to spend that much too but I can't
    ahmynuts said:

Translation: everyone in global spent $400 and I want to spend that much too but I can't
    Nah lol I legit don't have access to kabam id stuff. Impossible to fix through support as of now. Tho I am f2p, didnt know u had to spend, thought there was a fee code
    ahmynuts said:

Only way im thinking to spend is if the saga awakening can be used on enchantress
  • spidyjedi84spidyjedi84 Member Posts: 366 ★★★
    edited September 5
    I went for the signature stones deal because I needed the signature stones for Omega Red, and all told it was roughly 500 units and I'll easily get 200 of them back with the easy to cheese event they released at the same time for fights in any mode aside from practice...

Edit - I missed that it doubled with the spend offer and the code for three free crystals immediately recouped what I spent in store, so I consider that a win.
    _Pez_ said:

Stream: We want to try new ways of distributing champs after the $30 plat track.....

How about $400 in a store, that's novel

Not bad for a good champ could be worse
  • BringPopcornBringPopcorn Member Posts: 4,553 ★★★★★
    This event makes CM a bit scary...
    Its either gonna be REALLY good or its gonna be REALLY POOPY with Poop on top
  • SearmenisSearmenis Member Posts: 1,598 ★★★★★
    Is the "special crystal" pool bigger than usual?

Tbf I'm at almost 3k units as a f2p with 9.1 and sos around the corner which is a w

I mean the event gave me a chunk of those units lol
  • DocWestDocWest Member Posts: 217 ★★★
    The money and unit deals were super easy to pass on. I will hold until Banquet.