Greatest by mistake of my life

Can you little help me please kabam I opened 30 magnetron crystals to get 7* knull, 7* onslaught, 7* vox, and after I got 7* spidey and I did very big greatest mistake of my life as soon as I got 7 * spidey I was such excited and happy that by mistakenly I taped pop crystal option but I was actually going to open 1 by 1 please Kabam kabam lord kabam Jesus kabam God please can you change that spidey to 7* knull or take it back please kabam sir God I bet my whole life into this crystals in order to get 7* knull onslaught and vox please can you help me now I can't even say to my friends about it what a mistake I did I got excited I biggest mistake by mistakenly I popped them after 7* spidey please please please Kabam Sir God help me I will never ever complain I will never ask anything after it but please kabam sir God please help me I bet my everything into this I even lost the before phone k8 note and this is my parents phone please Kabam Sir God please help me

Comments

• xLunatiXxxLunatiXx Member Posts: 1,394 ★★★★★
    What the hell is this ?
    What is the mistake you're referring to ?
    You popped instead of letting it spin?
    This has no impact on the outcome.
    Are you actually begging Kabam to change your rewards ?
    That's not how it works pal.
    Age limit should be a thing
  • houndogακιhoundogακι Member Posts: 251
    Like i hear Nina's Simone Sinnerman (ol Lord please help me Lord etc) from a 10 years old boy.
    No on help you sweetie
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Member, Guardian Posts: 12,234 Guardian
    If they are all Nexus choices, doesn’t matter whether you open 1 at a time, or 5 at a time.

They will each, individually, show each one's Nexus 3-champ choice to select from.

(if they don’t start showing right away, maybe have to go back to Home Screen to trigger them to start showing. Or close/reopen game.

But Nexus choices are NOT automatically decided for you, you still get to choose each one.

(*and hopefully this is not your understanding, but just to clarify. If you selected Spidey for the first of the Nexus choices, from having said “pop all 5 crystals”, that DOES NOT MEAN that Spidey is what is automatically selected by the game for all the rest of your choices. LOL)
  • WayWorn2525WayWorn2525 Member Posts: 950 ★★★
    Sure the Kabam Gods will definitely let u do a redo!
    In fact, here's a secret promo code to get you another 30 magnetron crystals for free on their webstore.
    Here's the promo code, ""DONTKNOWHOWCRYSTALSWORKS".
    Don't tell Kabam, or else, it'll nerf it 😉
  • DocWestDocWest Member Posts: 211 ★★★
    Lol wtf is this?
  • CookinEwoksCookinEwoks Member Posts: 176 ★★
    Average weekend post

Wait...it's thursday