Raid ticket refund.

FzKnucKLeFzKnucKLe Member Posts: 3
I know we’re getting a refund for the first day of raids, but what about the second day when they said it was “fixed” and people started joining. I haven’t heard anything about a refund for those tickets :)

Comments

• AmbjonyAmbjony Member Posts: 206 ★★
    I still haven’t received my currency for first day raid attempt…they said it will be refund by Tuesday evening and is already Thursday…
  • EmomikeEmomike Member Posts: 229 ★★
    Yeah like what's going on here?
  • TikkaMasalaTikkaMasala Member Posts: 367 ★★★
    The silence from kabam about this matter is making me nervous. @kabam what’s going on with the raid tickets??
  • Grub88Grub88 Member Posts: 350 ★★
    Yep still nothing on the raids 2 days after they said it would be out, I have 360 tickets that need to be refunded. Imagine if people were still waiting on the tickets to join raids lol
  • R_Man_Do18R_Man_Do18 Member Posts: 21
    Same here.
    I spent loyalty twice!! 1st and 2nd day.
    I would like my loyalty back.
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Member, Guardian Posts: 12,352 Guardian
    Kabam has said you will get back the amount of Raid Tickets you spent (whether that be 180 or 360).

Initially hoped (when it was just the 1 day) that it could have been by the next day. But since they cancelled the whole week, probably are taking extra time to make sure they get it correct.

Still have 4 days before you will need to use those refunded Tickets for Raids next week.

(and no, you won’t get the Loyalty, etc, back that you used to buy the Tickets, just the Tickets themselves). You can use the extra 180 for the following raids a couple weeks after next week (instead of having to buy again at that time)
  • udygysyaudygysya Member Posts: 9
    I only received 100, although I lost twice
    Specific to Kabam, he knows how to let you go bankrupt