Options

Hawkeye sp1 bleed stacking

Is it intentional or bug that Hawkeye's sp1 does not stack? I was just playing and was able to use sp1 before previous bleed expired and the timer just resets, it does not stack.

I believe it should because other bleeders stack very naturally, eg GP, Wolvy, x23, drax so why not Hawkeye's sp1? His sig ability states can only hemorrage once per match, nothing about sp1 not stacking.

Comments

• Options
    Ayushk12Ayushk12 Posts: 153
    Only haemorrhage can stack on the special bleeds. It's like Deadpool x-force's bleed. Doesn't stack.
  • Options
    Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    I got my unduped Hawkeye to stack by using sp2 then sp1. But sp1 then sp1 doesn't stack
  • Options
    GreenstrokeGreenstroke Posts: 291
    Is it intentional or bug that Hawkeye's sp1 does not stack? I was just playing and was able to use sp1 before previous bleed expired and the timer just resets, it does not stack.

I believe it should because other bleeders stack very naturally, eg GP, Wolvy, x23, drax so why not Hawkeye's sp1? His sig ability states can only hemorrage once per match, nothing about sp1 not stacking.

Well maybe cause its very powerful single bleed?
    Also the biggest issue about Hawkeye is his worthless SP2 & SP3, only slighlty bigger bleed but no power drain so far worse than SP1
  • Options
    MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,412 ★★★★★
    It will be intentional, if a little outdated. Older champs bleeds and Armor breaks often didn't stack earlier in the game; and clearly some have been worked on over time, whilst others haven't. At least Hawkeye's bleed is good enough that it doesn't have to stack. Poor Moon Knight's bleed doesn't stack; and is barely strong enough to overcome Willpower!
  • Options
    JoshausburnJoshausburn Posts: 39
    So why can sp2 then sp1 stack but not sp1 repeatedly? Seems no different to me. I think he needs that update.
  • Options
    JoshausburnJoshausburn Posts: 39
    Sp2 sp1 and sig sbility do stack

My sp1 wasn't stacking today. I was in 5.1.6 with opponent cornered so could get sp1 off over and over but timer just resets instead of stacking. Never got over 2 bleeds. I never use sp2
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,792 ★★★★★
    So why can sp2 then sp1 stack but not sp1 repeatedly? Seems no different to me. I think he needs that update.

Because they are different bleeds.
    The stack system varies from champion to champion. Hawkeye is capped at one of each of his 3x bleeds per time, War machine and x-23 are capped at 5 bleeds, Medusa is capped at 30 of her perma bleeds, Elektra is capped at 2 in her special 1 and 2 in her special 2, agent venom is capped at 1 bleed and so on.
    Is a design choise. Don't know the reason for it