**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

How good do you think luke cage will be?

Comments

• Options
    colbyscipio987colbyscipio987 Posts: 1,027 ★★
    score 1 for the black man
  • Options
    VoluntarisVoluntaris Posts: 1,198 ★★★
    really hoping he gets a new signature ability called "Getting Coffee"...

Sweet Christmas!
  • Options
    Apocalypse189Apocalypse189 Posts: 1,128 ★★★
    I'll be happy with any buff tbh
  • Options
    mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    Hopefully he will work like UC where his specials trigger indestructible. He would rocket to god tier I would imagine. Or it could be like Magik’s limbo. Whenever LC fills a bar of power, indestructible has a chance to activate. Maybe changing the exhaustion for something more handy, maybe like a Loa for DV and when 10 stack up, the opponent gets stunned

how is this any different than jugs. jugs is no where near god tier. not even on defense.
  • Options
    KhanMedinaKhanMedina Posts: 927 ★★★
    edited January 2018
    mum_m2 wrote: »
    Hopefully he will work like UC where his specials trigger indestructible. He would rocket to god tier I would imagine. Or it could be like Magik’s limbo. Whenever LC fills a bar of power, indestructible has a chance to activate. Maybe changing the exhaustion for something more handy, maybe like a Loa for DV and when 10 stack up, the opponent gets stunned

how is this any different than jugs. jugs is no where near god tier. not even on defense.

There's a big difference between unstoppable and indestructible.
  • Options
    chev327foxchev327fox Posts: 826 ★★
    WhatRYou wrote: »
    I think hes going to be a pretty solid champ!
    6* are coming out and I have a crazy feeling that Cage will be in the first 24 6*!! (My thoughts)
    Imagine saving a year for a 6* champ and getting Cage?!?! People would lose their minds!! lol

I got him as my first 5* last month and I just about lost mine. I am just hoping it makes him good instead of trash... I will take it.
  • Options
    SoSA__RemakeSoSA__Remake Posts: 135
    DOG TIER!!!!!
  • Options
    BasicChampBasicChamp Posts: 97
    Cage now has his own tier. Between bad and worst.
  • Options
    DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,875 ★★★★★
    mum_m2 wrote: »

Unstoppable is much worse than indestructible.
  • Options
    NguyenDauNguyenDau Posts: 248
    I think they gonna make more champs that can be used for certain other champs..
    Like Blade against Dorman / Magik.
    Iceman Coldsnap to prevent it they made Mephisto.
    Mordo Astral evade.. they change more champ to prevent it.. and so

I hope they gonna do something about all these crappy Science champs
  • Options
    Apocalypse189Apocalypse189 Posts: 1,128 ★★★
    Imo it's great that the Science category is getting buffed
  • Options
    DLegendDLegend Posts: 745 ★★★
    BasicChamp wrote: »
    Cage now has his own tier. Between bad and worst.

The 'pillow fists' tier.
  • Options
    VulcanMVulcanM Posts: 664 ★★
    Also indestructible on all specials would be too good because say for example you miss your special or you are against an evade champ they could evade and hit you and you would take no damage. Also this could be a bad exploit we would face imagine him with power flood on fast he would keep using specials and we would keep evading and going in for attacks and he would be indestructible all the time unless we had fate seal or something.
    So unless they put a chance of it activating instead of guaranteed.

yeah i like it, lets say 20% on all specials and it rises by 15% per every exhaustion debuff on the opponent kinda like his stun chance, and you add an indestructible buff when hes at 1 health, this might actually make him a decent attacker
  • Options
    IOSJasoNIOSJasoN Posts: 643 ★★★
    I think they should give him a break through buff..
    65-70% chance to break through opponents auto block.. (auto block only)
    Making him more relevant for some of the newer champs they have released
  • Options
    KarinshiKarinshi Posts: 280 ★★
    no need to speculate a lot about him.
    just read his title in the forum: ((((potential)))) buff to Luke Cage and Red Hulk
    so maybe will be moved from trash tier to pin tier
  • Options
    SirnoobSirnoob Posts: 952 ★★★
    In 2 hours the new potential changes will be shown I’m hoping they will be good
  • Options
    JstewJstew Posts: 46
    Hope it isnt too good. Ranked my red hulk down :/
  • Options
    Monkey17288Monkey17288 Posts: 99
    I don't think they do much for him. They like defense guys to not have much attack. The "upgraded" WS twice to get it right but he's an attacker. Rhino they did once but still he's a POS. I don't think they plan on changing Rhino because he's a defense guy. Luke falls in the defense guy. Still will be sub-par and not a great attacker.
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,547 ★★★★★
    edited January 2018
    Voluntaris wrote: »
    really hoping he gets a new signature ability called "Getting Coffee"...

Sweet Christmas!

Obviously, the person who flagged this comment never watched the show. Or perhaps they are easily offended by clever euphemisms for the horizontal mamba.

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,547 ★★★★★
    I predict Rhulk will get a bigger boost as LoL entry point champ. LC will get buffs that enable him to be used as a viable AW defender.

What I hope happens—emphasis on “hope”—is that the game team uses this as an opportunity to create some truly useful defensive champions. For example, LC could have an on/off Perfect Block that stops all block damage, as well as a buff that augments attack as he builds more and more physical resistance. Or make his armor incredibly high. Or give him an ability that operates like the armor buffs in Act 5 (+5000 Armor that decreases only with each hit received).

Like other similar champs (Colossus, Rhino), LC really doesn’t live up to the hype of being a super sturdy tank kind of guy. He should.

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    nishantnishant Posts: 30
    The game team has been focusing more and more on synergies lately. Giving lc an improved synergy is a possibility.
  • Options
    MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,366 ★★★★★
    edited January 2018
    nishant wrote: »
    The game team has been focusing more and more on synergies lately. Giving LC an improved synergy is a possibility.

They have. Actually I thought they were doing so (focusing on synergies) precisely in order that they didn't need to do this sort of redevelopment work on LC; so glad to see that I was wrong (and kudos to the team for working on the older champs at all!)

I was kind of anticipating a 'bonus invulnerability' synergy to turn up with Jessica Jones; after I saw Hawkeye's bonus Haemorrhage with Taskmaster. We'll see what happens!
  • Options
    GQuantaoGQuantao Posts: 208
    HeroBoltsy wrote: »
    What was the change they made to Magik?

Before Limbo she had Rewind- which iirc, only restored some of her health- did no extra damage. I was new in the game a little before that happened, but I remember people complaining about pulling her
  • Options
    He’ll be as useful as cyclops, so “very effective”
  • Options
    Sobre o luke cage, ele precisa bater mais forte e ter um critico maior.

Seria ótimo se a habilidade característica dele ativasse mais de uma vez e por mais tempo.

Seria ótimo se ele também quebrasse armadura e também tivesse um buff adicional (fúria, precisão ou crueldade).