Act 6.1.2 is God awful

FlavyjayFlavyjay Member Posts: 29
there is too much on the sentinel, especially biohazard I can deal whit the rest but the biohazard node is just unfair, I have almost burned through 1000 unit on revive trying. And I have very little resources as I am a casual player, this is just too much.

Comments

• Vikings27Vikings27 Member Posts: 38
    Flavyjay said:

there is too much on the sentinel, especially biohazard I can deal whit the rest but the biohazard node is just unfair, I have almost burned through 1000 unit on revive trying. And I have very little resources as I am a casual player, this is just too much.

If you post your roster that will help us to help you.
  • Vikings27Vikings27 Member Posts: 38
    Get that g99 ranked up and you can probably finish the fight, don't use prefights so she heals better
  • FlavyjayFlavyjay Member Posts: 29
    Vikings27 said:

Get that g99 ranked up and you can probably finish the fight, don't use prefights so she heals better

I have defeated him, but the cost was too great 😭, I hate these types nodes.
  • Steam97Steam97 Member Posts: 151 ★★
    Flavyjay said:

Vikings27 said:

I have defeated him, but the cost was too great 😭, I hate these types nodes.
    Choose carefully your team, you need a bleed immune champion to fight that sentinel. You had guillotine2099 as bleed immune and had to use her for that fight
  • Darthbane3141Darthbane3141 Member Posts: 51
    I used 5*r5 nimrod, it was a piece of cake.
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,379 ★★★★★
    Roster?