Guardian vs Shocker vs Prowler

PolygonPolygon Member Posts: 4,340 ★★★★★
Who do you think is the most valuable and 2nd most valuable in BGs from these?

Guardian vs Shocker vs Prowler 79 votes

Guardian
39%
sfu_koraxTalha305RajaSpity68Ragnarok13Foxhero007cscale0725_gmailMaxtheSilentEwell65SSS69Joshua_Eiversodishika123ShenkGr8TonyStarkBigBlueOxBlackTuranNONYABIZZBarani7daorpimeSLickyJuanmiTrongNov 31 votes
Shocker
36%
bhuv9191KeltanBigTuna_2054TerraThatGuyYouSaw235GarloHerbal_TaxmanSagacious0wlHungaryHippocaptain_rogersSarvanga1_ItsClobberinTimeWolf911SquidopusOmedennAnakin0505ChrisRM93JackTheSnackSchnoodleWozzle007 29 votes
Prowler
24%
akanakanLuke2323MasterduxwvonkTJ107svilariumKrishna24Joker1976KatzerKoukentsuPT_99EdisonLawNewtrelTitansSagaChampionKingering_KingHulk808CROSSHAIRSWrathh 19 votes

Comments

• JLordVileJJLordVileJ Member Posts: 3,058 ★★★★
    Guardian
    Just r3d him, he da goat
  • Nemesis_17Nemesis_17 Member Posts: 2,136 ★★★★★
    Depends on what sig they each are
  • PolygonPolygon Member Posts: 4,340 ★★★★★

Depends on what sig they each are

The thing is all 3 of them benefit from high sig. Though I am curious who from the 3 is the most okay to leave at just sig 20.
  • Herbal_TaxmanHerbal_Taxman Member Posts: 387 ★★★
    Shocker
    Shocker is the answer, especially at a moderate sig. He’s the one with the most defensive potential, and he has the most range in terms of the types of matchups he can take.

Not reliant on his own buffs, not reliant on debuffs, and his charges don’t expire. Sweet champ all around.

Shocker is the answer, especially at a moderate sig. He’s the one with the most defensive potential, and he has the most range in terms of the types of matchups he can take.

Not reliant on his own buffs, not reliant on debuffs, and his charges don’t expire. Sweet champ all around.

I do agree but at the same time i think you dont need a cosmic for shocker, whereas if you took guardian without a cosmic, you'd get guardian trapped from the autoblock and tankiness on the crit damage resistance.
  • cscale0725_gmailcscale0725_gmail Member Posts: 79
    Guardian
    Polygon said:

Who do you think is the most valuable and 2nd most valuable in BGs from these?

I'd definitely go Guardian myself though I'm inexperienced with Prowler
  • Dab_westDab_west Member Posts: 172 ★★
    Guardian
    all of them are good but guardian is not very good for this gc meta and the next season one, and both shocker and prowler wont be good for next season gc
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 7,869 ★★★★★
    Shocker
    Guardian has a very strict rotation, while shocker at high sig handles a lot of problematic defender with flexible gameplay.

Shocker is also a better defender than guardian imo.

Prowler shouldn't even be in the poll.
    Dab_west said:

all of them are good but guardian is not very good for this gc meta and the next season one, and both shocker and prowler wont be good for next season gc

@Dab_west yeah its more for overall. Btw thoughts on IMIW? Heard even CGR and Hulkling takes 60s against him if hes at r3

Guardian has a very strict rotation, while shocker at high sig handles a lot of problematic defender with flexible gameplay.

Shocker is also a better defender than guardian imo.

Prowler shouldn't even be in the poll.

Yeah shocker handles more meta defenders than Guardian and has less likelihood to be hindered by the meta since Guardian needs a lot of things to be in play to work
  • NONYABIZZNONYABIZZ Member Posts: 429 ★★★
    Guardian
    I have a r3 prowler and compared to my r1 guardian?
    Ehh
    Let's just say they both finish after one damage rotation but guardian is a guaranteed finish and shocker still has a few hits to land after that Sp2. HE'S R3 BY THE WAY
    He's unduped, he's decent I guess (would definitely rank down if given the opportunity)
  • OmedennOmedenn Member Posts: 890 ★★★
    Shocker
    Shocker doesn’t need super high sig (of course it helps) and is for sure better on defense than the other two.
  • Dab_westDab_west Member Posts: 172 ★★
    Guardian
    Polygon said:

Dab_west said:

@Dab_west yeah its more for overall. Btw thoughts on IMIW? Heard even CGR and Hulkling takes 60s against him if hes at r3
    i wouldnt r3 imiw but if u need a tech defender or something then sure
  • OrtounOrtoun Member Posts: 753 ★★★
    Shocker
    Don't get me wrong, I really enjoy Prowler,he was my 3rd r3, but Shocker is just such a dual threat, wish I had him as a 6 or 7.
  • CROSSHAIRSCROSSHAIRS Member Posts: 114
    Prowler
    I picked prowler to be different 👍