Kabam Store Connection

oldplayer_taoldplayer_ta Member Posts: 10
Does anyone know how to link your game to your Kabam account. I’ve tried many times before but it always restarts the game and create a new account. Which I don’t want obviously. Btw does it matter if it’s on an Apple device?

Comments

• LokxLokx Member Posts: 1,239 ★★★★
    It’s because your account is linked through game centre and for some reason kabam accounts can’t connect the game centre to a kabam login. Try contact support, but they’re gonna ask a lot of verification questions which may be hard to ask.
  • oldplayer_taoldplayer_ta Member Posts: 10
    Thank you so much for that, that makes so much sense. I thought I was going insane over this.
  • MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Member Posts: 4,913 ★★★★★
    Lokx said:

It’s because your account is linked through game centre and for some reason kabam accounts can’t connect the game centre to a kabam login. Try contact support, but they’re gonna ask a lot of verification questions which may be hard to ask.

My account is linked to Game Center and Kabam - it is definitely possible.
  • LokxLokx Member Posts: 1,239 ★★★★

Lokx said:

Did you ask support to connect it? Because i’m pretty sure they can do it. It’s just from my experience one of my account linked to game centre has the same problem he has. As it’s a extremely old account that has yet to hit uncollected, i just made a new account so never bothered to contact support in order to fix it.
  • PikoluPikolu Member, Guardian Posts: 7,405 Guardian
    Lokx said:

Lokx said:

Did you ask support to connect it? Because i’m pretty sure they can do it. It’s just from my experience one of my account linked to game centre has the same problem he has. As it’s a extremely old account that has yet to hit uncollected, i just made a new account so never bothered to contact support in order to fix it.
    On android there is one button you push and it creates and connects the kabam account for you, so I guess Android is superior once again 😎