Player level 1 with 7*

2»

Comments

• ContestOfNoobsContestOfNoobs Member Posts: 1,557 ★★★★

What's the point in this post?

Did you not see my post of someone spending hundreds of dollars and not getting the 7* nefarious who is the chase champion for this event… well spending event?

People trash throwaway accounts getting extremely lucky lol
  • SammyDeSammyDe Member Posts: 1,082 ★★★
    I think people should provide the id of these accounts so we can duel them to get some practice…
  • OurobørosOurobøros Member Posts: 1,508 ★★★★
    Meanwhile, I couldn't even pull a 6* from that crystal
  • CROSSHAIRSCROSSHAIRS Member Posts: 114

Me too
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,059 ★★★★★
    edited September 9

Same, I pulled 5* Vox and two dupes
  • SagaChampionSagaChampion Member Posts: 1,265 ★★★
  • MasquiradeMasquirade Member Posts: 120
    Having a 7 star that early basically lets you autoplay so much of the early story content, it's not a bad idea to rerun these crystals on different accounts if you were considering starting an alt at this point.
  • MarouenMarouen Member Posts: 41
    I did the same thing, i create à new account and i got all the luck with 7* SILK and two 6*
    and i challenge my self to get UNCOLLECTED in 24 hours

• MasquiradeMasquirade Member Posts: 120
    Marouen said:

I did the same thing, i create à new account and i got all the luck with 7* SILK and two 6*
    and i challenge my self to get UNCOLLECTED in 24 hours

That's legitimately ridiculous 😂😂😂
  • JLordVileJJLordVileJ Member Posts: 3,058 ★★★★
    Omg why is everyone on global complaining, its not that big of a deal. Some people didn't get to have the crystal and the world isn't ending. Why does it concern so many people that some people got better rng pulls on a crystal than them. What, they don't deserve good rng as much as you do because they haven't been playing as long?
  • Vegeta9001Vegeta9001 Member Posts: 1,689 ★★★★★
    edited September 9
    A lot of these accounts are batch created ones to take advantage of the promo codes / current events to get "fresh account with 7* x" to sell on to people. Don't know how people have the patience to go through that over and over, two accounts is enough for me.

My ALTs promo though
  • Toproller89Toproller89 Member Posts: 798 ★★★
    edited September 10
    It’s crazy to see how much one can cheese the game early on, this is a great time to try and speedrun valiant, if you’re interested in doing that