Legends 7 Star Selector

WattoWatson97WattoWatson97 Member Posts: 11
edited August 25 in Strategy and Tips
Hey everyone,
First post here so hope I do it right!

Somehow managed to recieve this reward and unsure who I should be picking!

Currently at 5.3.6
Using a team of
6 stars Bwdo, Cap Marvel Movie and Medusa, the latter two ready for R2 and have materials needed.
5 stars Namor duped and Shocker both at R3 ready for R4. Got a free rank gem as well.

Got a few others in the roster, 6 star Gwenpool and Iron Fist, 5 stars such as Gladiator, Spider Starky, Cap America IW, Void at R3 ready for R4, and a few others I'll aim to post in comments.

Any suggestions and team building thoughts would be appreciated.

Comments

• WattoWatson97WattoWatson97 Member Posts: 11
    edited August 25
    Got a 5 star Cassie Lang duped, Thor Rag, Jubilee, Dani and Gambit, Venompool, and Dragon Man? The purple dragon fella! A 5 star red goblin, Doc Oct and thats about it.
  • Revenger_07Revenger_07 Member Posts: 9
    Maw or frost
    Btw how did u get this?

edited August 25

Maw or frost

Cheers mate! They are some of my picks, was thinking Red Gob or Ant Man but honestly have no idea on whos good or bad.

Btw how did u get this?

Mate I genuinely have no idea, opened a crystal I got from the web store (first time I have been on it) and after opening it I got this! Super confused!

I'm only uncollected so hoping this can help my push to Cav and maybe beyond!
    Lucky Man! All the best 👍

Lucky Man! All the best 👍

Cheers mate, still undecided lol but im down to who you mentioned ruling Ant or Roblin out.
  • FrydayFryday Member Posts: 955 ★★★★
    If you are looking at Story Quest then Emma might be your best option, with her immunities.

For long term, Ebony Maw is useful for PvP content.
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 7,897 ★★★★★
    Emma frost, She got a lot of immunities
    Latest post ive made shows Ive chosen the Emma way back but forgot to post, cheers for the advice, she's been such a beast
    Now another question if I pull another or one of the new selectors as I'm sitting on 15 crystals who's the best bet
  • Super_Cretu90Super_Cretu90 Member Posts: 144

Latest post ive made shows Ive chosen the Emma way back but forgot to post, cheers for the advice, she's been such a beast

Congradulations. She is a great champion, with a lot of immunities, and will help you through a lot of content.
  • Super_Cretu90Super_Cretu90 Member Posts: 144

Now another question if I pull another or one of the new selectors as I'm sitting on 15 crystals who's the best bet

I think Black Panther is the best attacker of the rest.
  • Yasin35Yasin35 Member Posts: 1
    En sağlam hero olarak sizce hangisi geliştirmeye değer
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,091 ★★★★★
    Emma or Maw
    EdisonLaw said:

Emma or Maw

Emma was my choice, tempted if I get another to either awaken or go for Maw at this rate