Raids

Zbidelj88Zbidelj88 Member Posts: 7
Whats with the raids tikets? I don't have resurse to by another 180!! Where is the refunds????

Comments

• Zbidelj88Zbidelj88 Member Posts: 7
    They will see eventually.. They should made this raids free entry
  • Pit_0f_MiseryPit_0f_Misery Member Posts: 152
    I'm assuming we had to reenlist? If so..that sucks. Can we enlist starting on day 2?
  • Zbidelj88Zbidelj88 Member Posts: 7
    Its okey, they fixed, thanks kabam
  • RawrasurusRawrasurus Member Posts: 74 ★★
    so did any other alliances not get enlisted for this week?

We're just stuck not being able to join again? another week of missed raids?
  • QuikPikQuikPik Member Posts: 811 ★★★★
    Same here. I know I re-enlisted when Kabam said to check your enlistment after they cancelled last week. Now it says we are not enlisted for raids.
  • Robnyc71Robnyc71 Member Posts: 76
    I re-enlisted, had an officer double check, and no we are not enlisted.
  • xNigxNig Member Posts: 7,329 ★★★★★
    Could not enlist for raids. When clicking into the days, only allows me to select maps 1-8.
  • RoggamRoggam Member Posts: 125
    Same
  • JakearoundJakearound Member Posts: 422 ★★★
    Interesting. My retirement alliance didn’t enlist and we are enlisted. LOL! I have no raid tickets
  • RaulvallecaSRaulvallecaS Member Posts: 43
    My alliance also does not have the raid and does not let us configure it and we want to play it.
  • ArpollitoArpollito Member Posts: 96
    Duck
  • ahmynutsahmynuts Member Posts: 7,211 ★★★★★
    Arpollito said:

Duck

Goose
  • Pit_0f_MiseryPit_0f_Misery Member Posts: 152
    I went to reenlist on Wed last week and it didn't show the option to select raids. Any way they can allow everyone to join raids on day 2 as well?
  • SivertSivert Member Posts: 5
    Wheres the refound to us that was not able to join last week? Not fair that some where able to get extra rewards….
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Member Posts: 21,762 ★★★★★
    Zbidelj88 said:

Its okey, they fixed, thanks kabam

I wish Kabam would send patience for compensation instead.
  • J0unasJ0unas Member Posts: 1

We were unenlisted. I enlisted us twice last week and we double checked enlistment last night before bed.

Hey buddy, thanks for speaking up hear. I hope that kabam will do us justice but I highly doubt it. It's not our fault that it did not work. @KabamDORK
  • TribalChiefTribalChief Member Posts: 97
    edited September 9
    Same issue with our ally not showing enlistment and I seen some people complaining on discord servers too
  • ArpollitoArpollito Member Posts: 96
    I’m sure we didn’t enlist properly and that’s the majority of everyone’s problem. So essentially I was over confident and I didn’t change anything thinking it was already enlisted. I kept hitting save. I was confused. Duck it.
  • FunnyDudeFunnyDude Member Posts: 541 ★★★★
    No raid either, too bad
  • Prodigy119Prodigy119 Member Posts: 7
    Same here for our alliance, enlisted for it after the cancellation post, checked over the weekend to make sure we were, went to join it today and the whole AQ week was blank. What the…?