Daily gift crystal disappeared

cpcp1516cpcp1516 Member Posts: 8
I claimed today's nigh invulnerable crystal, but it can't be found in the crystal page

Comments

• GalactikDonutGalactikDonut Member Posts: 383 ★★★
    did you restart your game? sometimes things you claim from the login don’t appear until you restart. you also might’ve checked the wrong page, it’s in the special tab where the solo crystals are (i made the same mistake the first day of the calendar)
  • cpcp1516cpcp1516 Member Posts: 8
    Tried, restart, log out and log in again. No help
  • felanomafelanoma Member Posts: 51
    Same here, i had 1 on inventory before claiming the today Night-Invul crystal, and still just have 1 (should have 2)
  • GalactikDonutGalactikDonut Member Posts: 383 ★★★
    that’s weird, it looks like a lot of people are having this problem, i opened mine just fine. must be a weird bug
  • Thunderbolt32Thunderbolt32 Member Posts: 12

that’s weird, it looks like a lot of people are having this problem, i opened mine just fine. must be a weird bug

bro, the crystal, I also claimed it but it does not appear in the special crystals tab, it happened to me today when I claimed it and I have already entered the game several times and it does not appear
  • Leslie316Leslie316 Member Posts: 27
    Same issue here
    10th September 2024,Claim Day 6 Night-Invurnable Crystal ,went in crystals page and did not see them, log in and out, still not there.....
  • Shamanriver77Shamanriver77 Member Posts: 93
    Ye same again for me just like day one