IRELEVANT COMPENSATION

Superdave1966Superdave1966 Member Posts: 120
The people who had the biggest claim to compensation were the people who lost raids tickets,some people 2 x 180 because they paid to get back in when it restarted.
Everyone should get compensation for AQ being taken down but the people caused the most stress were the raids players.
How ridiculous then that the compensation consists of items that have no use in Raids.
Well you can use them but it would be a waste,and we should have been given something that actually makes up for the fact that you still have our very expensive tickets,that cost us way more than they should considering the rewards only just warrant the difficulty of raids,without having to pay for tickets too.
At the very least we should get items to help in Raids.

Comments

• LokxLokx Member Posts: 1,232 ★★★★
    …you can use aq revive and heal in raids, so the comp are items to help in raids.
  • MasquiradeMasquirade Member Posts: 125
    edited September 9
    Lokx said:

…you can use aq revive and heal in raids, so the comp are items to help in raids.

They're really not relevant items, you can easily clear the raid with the revives Kabam sell for a single gold. The main frustration is around the tickets (I've had mine refunded now, but only 180), because if you can't afford the entry price and actually play the raid, any items for raids are irrelevant to you.
  • Superdave1966Superdave1966 Member Posts: 120
    Yes but I just meant they could have given something to make it a tiny hut easier or shorter,or even a raids random chest, as the issue was with raids and the stress was caused to people with lost tickets.the comp seems irrelevant to the original issue
  • Guest120193746239Guest120193746239 Member Posts: 261 ★★
    Always want more free stuff. Soon they going to put ads in the game that way you can earn free stuff but they still make money.
    It's not free,it's for taking 360 tickets off some people for a week
  • Thunderbolt32Thunderbolt32 Member Posts: 12
    I am resuming the game, after a few months of inactivity, it cannot be that alliance quest cannot be played and that Kabam is not even able to send something related to what I lost last week, it is annoying that it is such a minimal compensation
  • PT_99PT_99 Member Posts: 4,022 ★★★★★

Always want more free stuff. Soon they going to put ads in the game that way you can earn free stuff but they still make money.

Good to know there's someone who does not collect free 4h and daily crystals
  • AOLOGAOLOG Member Posts: 26
    edited September 10

Isn't th game itself one giant advertisement for Marvel???? Why is it free stuff if it cost Kabam absolutely nothing financially to give it to customers but it cost our time to spend playing their app instead of a different companies app? Kabam isn't doing this as charity work you know, plenty of other companies would be more than happy to have a customer base as large as this.... Perhaps instead of being a corporate apologist, you can understand that customers attention and time are actually the most valuable thing a company can earn and they should be grateful that so many are still faithful to their product.
    AOLOG said:

Isn't th game itself one giant advertisement for Marvel???? Why is it free stuff if it cost Kabam absolutely nothing financially to give it to customers but it cost our time to spend playing their app instead of a different companies app? Kabam isn't doing this as charity work you know, plenty of other companies would be more than happy to have a customer base as large as this.... Perhaps instead of being a corporate apologist, you can understand that customers attention and time are actually the most valuable thing a company can earn and they should be grateful that so many are still faithful to their product.
    Thanks all of you for support,or just being like minded.mobile games used to make their money by people just playing them,then came the micro purchases,now it's enough to put you in trouble if you're not careful.the least kabam can do is give something when our money or time is wasted.
    And it becomes relevant again today with the announcement that people who didn't play raids this week get the same rewards as people who played,ran out of free revives and spent to complete it.the only thing "extra" you get if you bought another 180 tickets,now totalling 540 tickets for some people,are the random crated,which for me was 2 lots of t6cc frags and lowest amount of 7*shards.
    I don't know how they work out these compensations but it seems like they give the least possible amount of things that cost them nothing
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Member Posts: 21,760 ★★★★★
    AOLOG said:

Why do you assume there's no cost for Kabam? Let me ask you this, let's say you work for a development studio, your job is to program items related to the games economy. Are you doing that for free?

I'm not sure what Marvel has to do with it? Movies themselves are advertisements for marvel but you're not getting free tickets because you went to one movie or because you didn't like one of the movies are you?

They offer this game for free. Your time is valued which is why the game is still free. You wanting to spend time in the game is a choice you make. Kabam provides a free game and free resources within that game. They're under no obligation to give you anything at anytime but they do when the situation calls for it.

But back to the first point, just because it's a digital item, don't think there's no monetary value behind it. Those items aren't created and maintained for free.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Member Posts: 21,760 ★★★★★

AOLOG said:

Thanks all of you for support,or just being like minded.mobile games used to make their money by people just playing them,then came the micro purchases,now it's enough to put you in trouble if you're not careful.the least kabam can do is give something when our money or time is wasted.
    And it becomes relevant again today with the announcement that people who didn't play raids this week get the same rewards as people who played,ran out of free revives and spent to complete it.the only thing "extra" you get if you bought another 180 tickets,now totalling 540 tickets for some people,are the random crated,which for me was 2 lots of t6cc frags and lowest amount of 7*shards.
    I don't know how they work out these compensations but it seems like they give the least possible amount of things that cost them nothing
    That math ain't mathing and it does cost them something.

AOLOG said:

That math ain't mathing and it does cost them something.
    You know it makes me laugh how much effort some people go to just to be trolls."that math ain't mathing" for a start trying to be clever when you're not just makes you look pathetic.as for the math there are only 2 sets of numbers to class as math there.1 is the tickets.people paid 180 tickets to enter raids.it crashed.kabam attempted to restart it the next day,and the tickets hadn't been returned,so anyone that wanted to still enter raids had to pay another 180 tickets to enter again.for any trolls who are a little slow,that's 360 tickets so far.raids was then taken down again.fast forward 6 days to the rearranged raids week.tickets spent on cancelled raids have still not been replaced so now anyone wanting to play raids had to pay a 3rd entry fee of 180 tickets.
    Now I don't know how they teach you to count under that bridge you crawled out from but where I'm from 3x180 equals 540.
    Now I know that might be large numbers for a troll but the other math seems much simpler.
    3 raids crates,and I got 2 crates with t6cc and 1 with 7* shards.
    So let's do this math together and once you learn this you can try and grow in the world.
    1 + 1 + 1 = 3
    How much do you think it actually costs to send compensation?
    I can tell you it's not as much as the money that the units cost that people spend to complete raids this week while people that probably wouldn't have completed the modok boss will be getting the same rewards for doing nothing that the rest of us earned,using our resources.
    And at the same time, alliances that usually rank highly that couldn't enter this week get the compensation but compared to what they would have got from rank rewards it's peanuts.
    This was a massive mistake and we all realise that problems occur and that can't be helped but everyone should get something relevant for this last 2 weeks raids