Chat banned

Please turn on my chat in game

Comments

• BendyBendy Member Posts: 5,793 ★★★★★
    If ur chat banned then u either spammed or said something bad so they timed u out for time being
  • ShiroMikazukiShiroMikazuki Member Posts: 512 ★★★
    Yeah his name looks familiar, i saw him spamming 💩 in my global if its the same guy
  • JLordVileJJLordVileJ Member Posts: 3,144 ★★★★
    edited September 10

Yeah his name looks familiar, i saw him spamming 💩 in my global if its the same guy

Wanted to find their username to see if its one of the racists or homophones I see regularly
  • Awesomep12Awesomep12 Member Posts: 823 ★★★
    Rahul97 said:

Some people deserve it. Others get banned by people reporting you even even you've done nothing wrong. I wonder which one you are?
    If he was chat banned, why wasn't he forums banned, or at least jailed? Isn't it the same principle? If you have done something bad enough to get banned from talking in game, shouldn't that spread to ALL parts of the game? Just an idea
  • BendyBendy Member Posts: 5,793 ★★★★★

If he was chat banned, why wasn't he forums banned, or at least jailed? Isn't it the same principle? If you have done something bad enough to get banned from talking in game, shouldn't that spread to ALL parts of the game? Just an idea

No in game chat ban is different to forum jail
    Bendy said:

No in game chat ban is different to forum jail
    I know but I'm saying it shouldn't be. Why is it? If you've done something so you can't chat on global why can u chat here?
  • Bournesto33Bournesto33 Member Posts: 1
    Bro there is this kid nemesis who is blocking and reporting everyone
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Member Posts: 5,577 ★★★★★
    Rahul97 said:

Why tho? It's a cesspool. Best to just leave it off anyways.