Can someone in Kabam help me get unbannedd

KisukeKisuke Member Posts: 12
edited September 10 in General Discussion
Yesterday I finished 8.1.6 when I closed the app and opened it back it says I got perma banned. Can someone help me?
Post edited by Kabam Crashed on

Comments

• captaincushcaptaincush Member Posts: 744 ★★★
    Did you also happen to use mods along with those revives, or perhaps an emulator or some third party app? Regardless, the forums cannot help you, you need to reach out to support
  • KisukeKisuke Member Posts: 12
    I use an IOS device so from what I’m aware I dont use any third party sites.
  • FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Member Posts: 2,739 ★★★★★
    Kisuke said:

I use an IOS device so from what I’m aware I dont use any third party sites.

But where did you download the game from?
    I downloaded it on the app store
    Im not paragon so I dont have necro
    But what content. I dont have necro plus the only content I’m focusing on is story content. Plus I dont even know anyone to give my account with.
    edited September 10
    I'm not saying 8.1.6 can't be done with a 6r2 Apoc, but I am saying that it is very odd that you are that far along in content and that is the champ you're highlighting as having used. So if you didn't mod, then it sounds more like you paid a merc to run some content for you and they (put on your shocked face) modded to run your account through that content. Or suddenly you logged into your account a couple thousand miles away from where you were a few minutes prior.
    If any of this is true, then your ban is more than deserved.
    That apoc is the only good mutant I have my account consists of 2 r4 6 stars. Mainly 6 star r3 and r2 and some ascended r5 5 stars
    How long does Kabam take to respond?
    Kisuke said:

That apoc is the only good mutant I have my account consists of 2 r4 6 stars. Mainly 6 star r3 and r2 and some ascended r5 5 stars

There's no requirement for a mutant champ in 8.1.6, so it continues to be odd. Yes, he would have class advantage over the boss, but class advantage isn't as important for her as is bringing a champ best suited for the fight. If you brought him because class advantage is what you think is necessary, then I'd be bold enough to say that you probably haven't run your own story content since Act 5.
    Kisuke said:

How long does Kabam take to respond?

If you submit a ticket into support? Usually less than 24 hours. And they will give you the reasons for your ban.
  • UnyonfaceUnyonface Member Posts: 586 ★★★
    You can disagree with what I said, but it is 1 of the reasons to get banned…
    Apoc was my main champ I still used other champs for phase 1 and 2 just apoc is what was the best option
    In the meantime ill play on my alt
    I could give a review on the champs I used for the bosses from act 6-current and I can tell you the estimated amount of revives if you want
This discussion has been closed.