10 th anniversary predictions & banquet 2024

13»

Comments

• Wolf911Wolf911 Member Posts: 396 ★★★

Who will be in the next Titan?
    Beta ray bill enchantress shatra count nefaria
    So it will be science, mystic, mystic, cosmic
    After a long time the sequence of all 6 class will be broken so the other two champ could be from mutant,skill or tech

probably a skill and a tech champ as we are getting 7* mr. sinester as chase champ
  • Toproller89Toproller89 Member Posts: 798 ★★★
    I predict Archangel as a 7*
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,075 ★★★★★
    Wolf911 said:

After a long time the sequence of all 6 class will be broken so the other two champ could be from mutant,skill or tech

probably a skill and a tech champ as we are getting 7* mr. sinester as chase champ
    One of the techs might be Sentinel since it's rumored he's getting buffed.
  • SagaChampionSagaChampion Member Posts: 1,265 ★★★

I don't think so
  • PT_99PT_99 Member Posts: 4,022 ★★★★★

We have more chances of getting 7* apocalypse before AA

Will 7r3 Apoc with pierce stat be better dual threat than sasquatch? Considering his sp1 is near impossible to dex and sp2 can be dex but 1 frame mistake and you'd take it all to face.

Blocking 6r5 Ascended apoc specials already hurts so much.
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 7,879 ★★★★★
    PT_99 said:

Will 7r3 Apoc with pierce stat be better dual threat than sasquatch? Considering his sp1 is near impossible to dex and sp2 can be dex but 1 frame mistake and you'd take it all to face.

His sp1 doesn't deal much damage on block, and you can dex the two last hits, just block the first beam and dex the other two.

Also a lot of meta tech attackers have abilities to block/tank specials with less damage, Like Ironman, Shuri, Guardian, Fam, Red skull, Ironheart, Nimgod, LDS and Omega sentinel.

And he sucks in bg attack except against mutants, But really don't have anything to counter meta mutants. So in short, He definitely won't be a BG champ even at r3.

But for questing and war, That's another story and a 7* apoc would be absolutely busted.

Archangel and Kitty would be the last to enter the 7* mutant pool I bet.
    PT_99 said:

Yes his stun is kinda annoying
  • SearmenisSearmenis Member Posts: 1,584 ★★★★★
    EdisonLaw said:

Wolf911 said:

Probably yes. He's in every promo illustration lately for no apparent reason.
    Searmenis said:

EdisonLaw said:

Wolf911 said:

Probably yes. He's in every promo illustration lately for no apparent reason.
    Excited for Sentinel buff
  • Awesomep12Awesomep12 Member Posts: 757 ★★★
    edited September 11
    PT_99 said:

Its actually not that hard to dex 1 hit, 1 hit, stomp, dash back dash back dash back. You can also do dash back, block, dash back. Works the same for darkhawk