Why can’t Kabam get Raids fixed!

How long has Modok been the boss and we still can’t have completed tasks counting properly. When the counter only goes up by 1 when a task is completed it’s impossible to activate charges. Get it together Kabam, good grief!

Comments

• Ceti_EelCeti_Eel Member Posts: 70
    The charges I build for assault show on my screen but not theirs. Awesome
  • Tx_Quack_Attack6589Tx_Quack_Attack6589 Member Posts: 670 ★★★★
    We had modok down in first 6 hrs of raids, not seeing an issue
  • JLordVileJJLordVileJ Member Posts: 3,294 ★★★★

Because coding is harder than you understand?

THANK -UCKING GOD SOMEONE ELSE UNDERSTANDS THIS!
    If someone doesn't understand this, they quite frankly need to get schooled again. I would like to see the people complaining fix the problem themselves without breaking the game somehow lol
  • Archit_1812Archit_1812 Member Posts: 458 ★★

If someone doesn't understand this, they quite frankly need to get schooled again. I would like to see the people complaining fix the problem themselves without breaking the game somehow lol
    Wait till they try image processing using TensorFlow. OH MAN, I'd love to see the looks on their faces!
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Member Posts: 4,768 ★★★★★

Calm the - down!!!
    They didn't put the bugs intentionally in the game, I know its surprising.
    Take a break! Breath, hydrate, eat!
  • ahmynutsahmynuts Member Posts: 7,266 ★★★★★

Wait till they try image processing using TensorFlow. OH MAN, I'd love to see the looks on their faces!
    Thank you for the PTSD. I really needed that today
  • Archit_1812Archit_1812 Member Posts: 458 ★★

Calm the - down!!!
    They didn't put the bugs intentionally in the game, I know its surprising.
    Take a break! Breath, hydrate, eat!
    The context behind this was the fact that I'd posted multiple comments in the past regarding this matter, that's it's not easy to maintain an entire software, all of which were basically bait for disagree spammers. It's nice to see a change in people's outlook.
  • TribalChiefTribalChief Member Posts: 97
    edited September 11
    Atleast u guys able to enter raids this week

Many allies including mine can't even able to start raids even after double triple enlistment
  • SuperChubbies7SuperChubbies7 Member Posts: 17

We had modok down in first 6 hrs of raids, not seeing an issue

I will gladly send you videos where I only gain one “charge” when completing a task and it’s 5 tasks in a row. I understand coding is difficult but how long has Modok been the boss now? If this was first time cool, I get it. But he’s been boss for couple months and still same isssues. I use Titania and have zero issues building charges from completed tasks against all mini bosses but get to Modok and nothing works.
  • Herbal_TaxmanHerbal_Taxman Member Posts: 411 ★★★
    It’s just the volume of content. There is a staggering amount of stuff going on in the game these days. Between sorry, SoS, SQ, this flood of events, sagas, BGs, currencies, stores, realm nonsense… my guess is that they’ve got a really good team, but bandwidth is bandwidth at a certain point.
  • Graves_3Graves_3 Member Posts: 1,422 ★★★★★
    It’s getting tiring now. Just dance around for a minute and have nothing to show. If you are gaining 1 fervor per action completed, it takes more than a minute to just start doing some damage.