So, what's gonna happen now ?

2»

Comments

• AttishAttish Member Posts: 33
    edited September 11

The freely accessible Earnings data for 2Q 2024.
    Earnings and revenues are going up - quality of the game and customer service is definitely down…

• AzureAzure Member Posts: 122
    Theshadow said:

I have a solution - SCHEDULED MAINTENANCE BREAKS.

Taking maintenance breaks every month before the update goes live will probably solve many bug issues.

Taking a one hour long maintenance break (I don't know anything about the works behind the game) will probably be good and compensating with 3 to 5 REUNION CRYSTALS and some energy refills is a better choice than running the game with the bugs as it is.

This post has nothing to do with compensation. Please do not mention it here. I opened this thread in order to show a different perspective without COMPENSATION. As long as game runs smoothly, im completely ok wit kabam giving nothing.
  • AzureAzure Member Posts: 122
    Azure said:

Theshadow said:

Taking maintenance breaks every month before the update goes live will probably solve many bug issues.

Taking a one hour long maintenance break (I don't know anything about the works behind the game) will probably be good and compensating with 3 to 5 REUNION CRYSTALS and some energy refills is a better choice than running the game with the bugs as it is.

This post has nothing to do with compensation. Please do not mention it here. I opened this thread in order to show a different perspective without COMPENSATION. As long as game runs smoothly, im completely ok wit kabam giving nothing.
    When compensation is brought up, the whole point gets lost. Because people will think this is another freebie who asks for comp. Im not.
  • PT_99PT_99 Member Posts: 4,022 ★★★★★
    We need based Miike and his forum dictatorship back 😮‍💨
  • VaniteliaVanitelia Member Posts: 437 ★★★

Azure said:

Talking about the "lag" issue, can they start with using less sand dust for dust's sand.

When sandman first came out, you couldn't hit his block otherwise it caused lag for 2-3 seconds. Apparently, sand is the problem.
    It's all digital glitter, and glitter in any form is from the devil.
    As a girl dad, I completely agree. Even if it was encased in resin, that stuff will finds it way out.
  • FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Member Posts: 2,749 ★★★★★
    Vanitelia said:

Azure said:

Talking about the "lag" issue, can they start with using less sand dust for dust's sand.

When sandman first came out, you couldn't hit his block otherwise it caused lag for 2-3 seconds. Apparently, sand is the problem.
    It's all digital glitter, and glitter in any form is from the devil.
    As a girl dad, I completely agree. Even if it was encased in resin, that stuff will finds it way out.
    There are seats in multiple churches with sparkly evidence that my daughter once sat in them sometime within the last 5-10 years.
    One time one her dresses ended up in with my laundry. I had to throw out so many shirts.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Member Posts: 21,760 ★★★★★
    Azure said:

Azure said:

For the last couple of weeks the game is full with new and weird bugs and most of them was never seen before. when asked , we only get cursory answers from forum guardians or developers. And yet , they keep bringing new events that are based on spending. I know this is open to discussion where some people will show up and defend Kabam , but the thing is last weeks were fiasco. İnstead of finding solutions , people on this forum keeps making fun of the discussions relevant to this problem . the question is , Why is a 10 year old game with a billions of dollars worth company behind it can't find a solutions to the lags ,Aİ problems , missing rewards etc problems ? I mean you definitely have people on your team who's more than capable of finding these problems and solutions . the other thing is , don't you know testing your game before releasing the new update full of new and improved lags ? if something isn't working as intended just know to come to the forums and say , we messed up guys . give us some time ,we will fix this in x amount of time. there are hundreds of threads opened about bugs and lags and very few of them were answered by the team which is quite funny because there is even a bugs and known issues tab .İ'm very aware this post is gonna get a rain of disagrees but i honestly couldn't care less. All of your Summoners waits a definitive answer .

You have to understand that much of the content is made in advance. None of it is finished the days leading up to the new release. It's not as simple as just saying "stop". Besides, content like MEQ and SQs are rarely the cause of bugs.

But if you think content should be held until bugs are fixed, I don't think we'd have act 5 released yet.

Netmarble is the parent company and they have that revenue but I don't think it's billions. It's at least a billion though.

But regardless of how much money a company takes, bugs will happen. EA Sports took in over 7 billion for FY24.

https://youtu.be/opoB_i0drck?si=K3wG5rZwWhl1av19

https://youtu.be/leu7HMAllsc?si=H5aTpYq2JH-qj2_f

https://youtu.be/pXzI4CKCbkg?si=NQbtSUCyz4nNdOKv

Yes, this game has bugs but all the money in the world won't fix them or make them go away.

A.I problems aren't something that is an easy fix and there are a ton of factors that can make problems like those appear but not simple fixes. Especially with layers and layers of programming this game has.
    3.5 billion dollars in todays worth. I'm not saying it's easy ti fix ai bug, but you have to understand, this is not a new thing. Has been going for more then 3 months. Plus the pictures you send are actually visual bugs that causes no harm. But in my case, they are not visual and they do cause problems. And as i stated above, we are not expecting it to stop just by sayin stop. Of course bugs will occasionally come and go. I've been playing for 10 years and there was never a time without a bug. Small or big. But currently this is huge.
    I'm not sure where you're getting 3.5 billion unless you're looking at Korean Wan but this is their Q2 statement-
    https://ch.netmarble.com/Eng/Newsroom/Detail?post_seq=5044&bbs_code=1020&post_tag=netmarble

They're reporting a net profit of 110mil. Keep in mind they have dozens of titles and not just MCOC. Again, I know it's frustrating but you have to look bigger scale.

In my opinion, things have definitely been worse with the game. But it might be worse for you. I've seen the reports with lag and crashing and I've never once had that at all. My last devices have been LG V20-60 and no pixel 6 and 8 pro's. And that's another reason why it's hard to fix things and not everyone has those issues.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Member Posts: 21,760 ★★★★★
    Theshadow said:

That's not what scheduled maintenance does and will not fix anything