Comments

• Joker1976Joker1976 Member Posts: 664 ★★★

Joker1976 said:

10 years of bugs rolled into one big celebration 😂,
    It’s a part of their heritage,..happy anniversary!! 🎉😅

Joeker?
    Joe Kurr?
    No, I know someone in game called joeker, wanna know if this is him
    Nah,..i’m the same in game name as forums.
  • CsuttonCsutton Member Posts: 224 ★★
    Yukzii_II said:

Why on the 10th anniversary saga is the most things going wrong? This is the worst it’s been in a long while. Champs are bugged in raids (aegon), people can’t even enlist for raids, Nefaria is bugged for tactic (tactic is awful anyways but that’s irrelevant), lack of communication originally on comp, missing nigh invulnerable crystals TWICE, once we didn’t even get a reward from it, and the second time it didn’t even go into our inventory, and that’s just off the top of my head, I’m probably forgetting something. I sympathise with kabam since it’s not all their fault and they’re obviously internally trying to sort things out but it’s not a good state of the game with an upcoming anniversary.

They never miss a chance to put out those high dollar offers tho lol!!!! And morons like me keep spending 😂 Kinda feels like owning and old boat that I keep pouring money into for the newest, latest and greatest but the dang boat keeps breaking down lol
  • Sirius0130Sirius0130 Member Posts: 115
    It's becoming to much to keep up with. I'm glad I'm in a retirement clan because there is just not enough time in the day
  • Trek26Trek26 Member Posts: 241 ★★
    Ok.
  • DarkNightRiseDarkNightRise Member Posts: 326 ★★★

Ok Sorry had to xD
    But on a serious note, we definitely hear you @Yukzii_II (Dave actually used your comment as an example of sentiment so trust me, you're being heard by more than just us!). There is a lot going on in the buildup to 10th year and that's on top of the huge mass of moving pieces that is this game at the best of times. We're working to get things back on track and have some cool plans for the anniversary and we want to make sure the game is in the right state to let those plans shine. So thank you for the feedback, keep letting us know how you feel and we'll keep working to improve the game everyday!

How about the AI and some champion bug? Do we have any timeline for fixing it?
  • Yukzii_IIYukzii_II Member Posts: 161 ★★

On a serious note I understand what you are saying. My take is that with 10th anniversary, everyone is overworked, or maybe there is a malevolent evil bug rampaging through the game randomly destroying important stuff, but at the end of the day, its their game and if there is a bug there is nothing we can do about it. If they made a mistake there is nothing we can do about it. If they want to make the game about US Presidents, there is literally nothing we can do about it. All we can do is report stuff, wait for stuff to get resolved or quit the game. Hopefully, all the current problems get sorted out soon

Maybe Ultron got into the game files 🤔 It’s all part of the story guys, it’s INTENDED
  • Bugmat78Bugmat78 Member Posts: 2,338 ★★★★★
    Buttehrs said:

Buttehrs said:

At least your phone isn't literally melting like a few years ago. Now that is a gamebreaking bug.

...You're joking right?
    I am not. IPhone users phones were getting so hot they had to out them in the freezers.
    Twas the one time back then Android users could somewhat smirk at the other side :D
  • Kabam PinwheelKabam Pinwheel Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 110 ★★★

Both were also shared as player pain points but we dont have a timeline to share on them right now
  • DarkNightRiseDarkNightRise Member Posts: 326 ★★★

Both were also shared as player pain points but we dont have a timeline to share on them right now
    Thanks for clarification