House of Mirrors tag removed, messed up paragon gauntlet objective

I just finished the paragauntlet for the month (last minute, I know) and I used the a team of:

SpiderHam (#House of Mirrors)
Vox (#Clarity)
Bullseye (#Clarity)

Upon finishing the gauntlet, I wasn't awarded my x100 T2 primordial dust. I think that it's because the update removed the #House of Mirrors tag from champions and therefore my SpiderHam didn't fit the objective. Just wanted to let people know of this bug if anyone else is doing things last minute, going to submit a help ticket now.

Comments

• CaptainaidenCaptainaiden Member Posts: 1,034 ★★★★
    Try use the new saga
  • _TimTakon14_TimTakon14 Member Posts: 7
    the same thing happened to me
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Member, Guardian Posts: 12,284 Guardian

Try use the new saga

If the objective specifically says Mirrors or Clarity, then using new round of Saga champs would probably not work.

(Partial update..)
    The prior Saga Attacker / Defender tags have been removed today (they were mostly still pointing to prior Saga champs).
    So only the “Saga Champions” tag is there now (for the new Saga champs). Of the tags that say SAGA in it's name.

However, the Mirrors Tag is still missing, as is the other half of the original X-Magica tags too.

Can either re-run it with all Clarity tags.
    or wait until Mirror Tag reappears.
    or Submit a Request (don’t know if Kabam might globally be crediting a supposedly valid run for everyone affected, or will have to be by individual requests ?? if at all ?)

https://help.kabamsupport.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
  • andre98andre98 Member Posts: 28
    i just wanted to use the clarity house of mirrors rank up gem. now i dont want to untill they make it usable on the champs that used to have the house of mirrors tag
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Member, Guardian Posts: 12,284 Guardian
    edited September 5
    andre98 said:

i just wanted to use the clarity house of mirrors rank up gem. now i dont want to untill they make it usable on the champs that used to have the house of mirrors tag

Are you sure the Rankup Gem or Sig Stones are not including the Mirrors champs (if you go directly to INVENTORY, and USE the item from there).

Same for half of Magica Saga tags missing too, but I recall using Magica SigStones directly from Inventory still showed champs from either of those tags.

*just can’t filter on the missing Tag from in your Roster Screens.
  • PcasAWarriorPcasAWarrior Member Posts: 9
    this might help