9.1 Feedback

GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Member Posts: 2,294 ★★★★★
edited September 12 in General Discussion
So first , the rewards are good and its not difficult at all.

The x-23 design was very nice aswell as the fight itself. Its not hard but fun. Any champ can take her which I do like about it.

The only problem for me personally is the nodes and hp pools for 9.1

I feel like the hp + nodes just extend the fight without adding any difficulty to it. I've done completion and im busy exploring and so far its fight after fight after fight. I barely read the nodes for the bosses and path opponents. It feels like normal LoL fights with nodes that you don't even notice.

I've been using 1 team this whole time

Kate / Hulk / P2099 / Onslaught / Sassy

Im litterally just using kate and hulk (sometimes punisher) to just nuke the hp down faster as it feels boring every fight.

Don't know about how you all feel about this but I don't feel like its a challenge. It seems easier than act 7/8 when they released.

I would rather fight 30 of x-23 bosses than 15 path fights

Comments

• GamerGamer Member Posts: 10,714 ★★★★★

Boring for the most part, they missed the mark in my opinion. Some of these fights aren't even hard but because of the nodes you have to sit there for 5 minutes just going back and forth for absolutely no reason (specifically talking about Thor Rags and Sandman fights, I was literally yawning as I played).

If it the thunder Thor esay with Guardian under 2 minut
  • ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Member Posts: 5,378 ★★★★★
    Gamer said:

Boring for the most part, they missed the mark in my opinion. Some of these fights aren't even hard but because of the nodes you have to sit there for 5 minutes just going back and forth for absolutely no reason (specifically talking about Thor Rags and Sandman fights, I was literally yawning as I played).

Doesn't really change anything, still a boring long fight, I'd rather they give me a Serpent with vanilla nodes than this.
  • GamerGamer Member Posts: 10,714 ★★★★★

Gamer said:

Doesn't really change anything, still a boring long fight, I'd rather they give me a Serpent with vanilla nodes than this.
    I mean yea it boring. But just understand if people use somone like shuri it be a long boringly fight nothing from story is really hard anymore
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Member Posts: 5,619 ★★★★★

Since they removed attack ratings
    benefit for 6 stars, fights are lengthy when using 6 stars

Depends on what 6* you using. Cgr and kingpin still make quick work of certain fights. Soloed sandman boss with kingpin. Cgr melts just about anyone including orochi. Doom was essential on power gain paths etc.
  • Heisenberg750Heisenberg750 Member Posts: 93
    edited September 12
    Buttehrs said:

Since they removed attack ratings
    benefit for 6 stars, fights are lengthy when using 6 stars

Depends on what 6* you using. Cgr and kingpin still make quick work of certain fights. Soloed sandman boss with kingpin. Cgr melts just about anyone including orochi. Doom was essential on power gain paths etc.
    Nah kingpin melted sandman cuz of constant debuffs on him which kept him in overpowered mode most of the fight

Doom still slower in 9.1.5 scourge path. Not able to utilise max damage CGR rotation at mix master path in 9.1.4

• FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Member Posts: 2,910 ★★★★★
    ahmynuts said:

9.1.3 in particular was a huge miss imo

Just finished exploring 9.1.3 and it is just bad. Probably wouldn't be as bad if the scourge path worked as written, which it clearly doesn't, but it's still awful. Playing a game shouldn't be that annoying.
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 8,093 ★★★★★

ahmynuts said:

9.1.3 in particular was a huge miss imo

Just finished exploring 9.1.3 and it is just bad. Probably wouldn't be as bad if the scourge path worked as written, which it clearly doesn't, but it's still awful. Playing a game shouldn't be that annoying.
    Scourge is managable, the whiff for power path is a slog for me.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Member Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    Story content hasn't been difficult since peenerf act 6
  • PriyabrataPriyabrata Member Posts: 1,237 ★★★★
    edited September 12
    Orochi didn't really feel like that much of a threat tbh, she's the easiest out of the ouroboros bosses (maybe a little too easy)
    There's also the fact that she's supposed to have 8 lives since she borrows her theme from Yamamoto no Orochi (The 8 Headed serpent from Japanese Mythology) but she's only got 6.
    Also her phases aren't really that intersting tbh they just feel lazy
    edited September 12
    I've seen a few people call out the Claire boss in 9.1.4 in a few different posts. I just took her on with 6r4 Void. Took about 90 seconds. Once the petrify is up, just don't hit her and she melts herself. If you haven't done her yet, that's your cheese option.
  • ahmynutsahmynuts Member Posts: 7,267 ★★★★★

Orochi didn't really feel like that much of a threat tbh, she's the easiest out of the ouroboros bosses (maybe a little too easy)
    There's also the fact that she's supposed to have 8 lives since she borrows her theme from Yamamoto no Orochi (The 8 Headed serpent from Japanese Mythology) but she's only got 6.
    Also her phases aren't really that intersting tbh they just feel lazy

I literally didn't even read any of her abilities. I saw someone in a comment somewhere say "use juggs" so I did and the entire fight was just: dash backwards, dash forwards, special 2, repeat. Lmao
  • houndogακιhoundogακι Member Posts: 259 ★★

I've seen a few people call out the Claire boss in 9.1.4 in a few different posts. I just took her on with 6r4 Void. Took about 90 seconds. Once the petrify is up, just don't hit her and she melts herself. If you haven't done her yet, that's your cheese option.

I'm one of these posts guy
    Don't hit her you mean even don't intercept for protection?
    edited September 12

I'm one of these posts guy
    Don't hit her you mean even don't intercept for protection?
    The heal reversal starts to hit so hard that the protection honestly didn't even matter. I only focused on the power sting and footloose and ignored everything else.
    The first petrify after fear of the void was melting her for about 900 a tick and it only snowballed from there.
  • houndogακιhoundogακι Member Posts: 259 ★★
    Got it melt her down thank you a lot FurryMoh 🤗🤗

• BlackTuranBlackTuran Member Posts: 884 ★★★
    I just took down that Thor Rag in 1:12, what were y’all even complaining about lmao
  • BendyBendy Member Posts: 5,901 ★★★★★
    Lokx said:

I miss weapon nodes. They had fun interactions that would buff your champs and allow you to do crazy stuff. I don’t mind content narrowing champs you can use like act 6, but it feels like even if you have the right champs, it’s just long. Act 8.3 and 8.4 are definitely my favourite.

I like them trying new nodes paradox weapon now scourge always keeps it exciting creating new nodes than same ones as its what keeps the game for me entertaining when fighting new nodes than same ones
    PT_99 said:

Kabam releases whole new act and a chapter, 6 total new quests, 3 paths each, total 18 paths with multiple new fights.

Player decides to rush and complete it all in one sitting, ruins the experience for himself just to say, "WHY BORING?"

I only did completion and I won't do exploration for another week or two cause it's boring lmao this has nothing to do with exploration, some of these fights are just massive stallers with nothing interesting in them.

I just took down that Thor Rag in 1:12, what were y’all even complaining about lmao

"If I happen to have a champ at a high enough rank for a specific fight then so should everyone else"
  • BlackTuranBlackTuran Member Posts: 884 ★★★

"If I happen to have a champ at a high enough rank for a specific fight then so should everyone else"
    7* Guardian was given to everybody for free
  • UnyonfaceUnyonface Member Posts: 590 ★★★
    Whiff for power is ****. I’m in 9.1.3 and I can barely get any power. If the defender is evading while you’re attacking and you’re whiffing attacks, you should gain power no? Or am I doing something wrong?