Next Titan Crystal?

Coach_G1Coach_G1 Member Posts: 42
Probably speculation at this point but does anyone have ideas of who is in the next Titan?

Im debating saving my crystal for 30 more days…

Comments

• ahmynutsahmynuts Member Posts: 7,268 ★★★★★
    My speculation will be that the crystal will be way worse since serpent will be gone
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 8,118 ★★★★★
    Definitely save titans
  • jcphillips7jcphillips7 Member Posts: 1,390 ★★★★
    edited September 12
    I'm not sure what they'll do with this next one, as the ones leaving are from each class: Serpent, Ironheart, Dust, Blde, Luke Cage, and Destroyer.

The new champs slated to join are definitely Nefaria, BRB, and Enchantress. That leaves Tech, Mutant, and Skill. The next new champ coming out is Shathra who is Mystic, so are they going to add Enchantress AND Shathra? Or are they going to add 3 old/rework champs to fill those classes?

Idk, but I'm hoping they add Shathra in this next batch as well.
  • JAYRAVAL7896JAYRAVAL7896 Member Posts: 92
    Open first titan and got silver sable
  • jcphillips7jcphillips7 Member Posts: 1,390 ★★★★
    Wolf911 said:

I'm not sure what they'll do with this next one, as the ones leaving are from each class: Serpent, Ironheart, Dust, Blde, Luke Cage, and Destroyer.

The new champs slated to join are definitely Nefaria, BRB, and Enchantress. That leaves Tech, Mutant, and Skill. The next new champ coming out is Shathra who is Mystic, so are they going to add Enchantress AND Shathra? Or are they going to add 3 old/rework champs to fill those classes?

we had Werewolf & Kushala enter at the same time they skipped cosmic that time

this time they will probably skip mutant as we are getting 7* Mr. Sinester

so 1 tech & 1 skill

I hope it's buffed sentinel and stealth spidey/hit monkey
    Yea, I knew it wouldn't be the first time we've ever had doubled up classes of new champs in a batch (which I think is perfectly fine), but it seems lately they've been one of each class, but maybe that's just happen chance with the new champ cadence.

It would however be the first time they'd add 3 older champs instead of just adding Shathra + 2 older champs, but I think they should just add her, especially with her coming out a good 3-4 weeks before the pool rotates again.

Wolf911 said:

we had Werewolf & Kushala enter at the same time they skipped cosmic that time

this time they will probably skip mutant as we are getting 7* Mr. Sinester

so 1 tech & 1 skill

I hope it's buffed sentinel and stealth spidey/hit monkey
    Yea, I knew it wouldn't be the first time we've ever had doubled up classes of new champs in a batch (which I think is perfectly fine), but it seems lately they've been one of each class, but maybe that's just happen chance with the new champ cadence.

It would however be the first time they'd add 3 older champs instead of just adding Shathra + 2 older champs, but I think they should just add her, especially with her coming out a good 3-4 weeks before the pool rotates again.
    They did added 3 older champs at a time tho, when onslaught, bullseye and WT entered titan.

It's likely they'll just add shathra, otherwise it messes with upcoming titan rotations as well (Remember the titan following the next one includes oct and nov champs, and nov has spiral (another mystic)).

• EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,305 ★★★★★
    I believe Serpent, Destroyer, Nova, Sym Supreme, and two others are leaving and that Beta Ray Bill, Enchantress, Shathra, Nefaria and possibly two others are entering
  • PT_99PT_99 Member Posts: 4,079 ★★★★★
    ahmynuts said:

My speculation will be that the crystal will be way worse since serpent will be gone

Bruh serpent is useless now imo, since he goes banned 100% in BG.

Tho I'm holding till Banquet Titan reset but next pool will have shathra, brb, count nefa, Enche.
  • dr2wsdr2ws Member Posts: 40
    After all the recent updates and stuff, got a feeling Sentinal is getting a buff and titan treatment, been featured a lot and there was an animation of him with a different build.

If it wasn’t for Nefaria I would’ve assumed she hulk would’ve been the next for titan treatment but it’s unlikely.
  • PolygonPolygon Member Posts: 4,383 ★★★★★
    edited September 12
    Imo, if youre gonna wait for Nefaria, BRB. enchantress, Shathra then you may as well wait till the February Rotation. If you dont have the patience can also do the December one.

All the good champs I said above will still be there by December /February and the duds like Northstar, Arcade and mid champs like arcade/patriot will be gone. Hood will leave too yes but he needs high sig anyway.
  • JT_SupremeJT_Supreme Member Posts: 1,192 ★★★★
    For me it’s serpent or it’s a miss lol.
  • TerminatrixTerminatrix Member Posts: 2,738 ★★★★★
    PT_99 said:

ahmynuts said:

Tho I'm holding till Banquet Titan reset but next pool will have shathra, brb, count nefa, Enche.
    Serpent can still be used in questing lol

PT_99 said:

ahmynuts said:

Serpent can still be used in questing lol
    Yes, I used him 12/18 paths in act 9.1
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,305 ★★★★★
    PT_99 said:

ahmynuts said:

He is still a great quester, excels in long fights, plus has solid utility
  • whyme_why6whyme_why6 Member Posts: 80

Same man
  • ContestOfNoobsContestOfNoobs Member Posts: 1,573 ★★★★
    edited September 13

Same man
    Dang Gambled and loss, I pulled and dupe serpent 😅

• Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Member Posts: 2,099 ★★★★★
    84k Titan shards at the moment, will hoard until the pool equals my taste