Change This.

2»

Comments

• JT_SupremeJT_Supreme Member Posts: 1,169 ★★★★
    I’m still not adjusted to the event page ui, it’s terrible.
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Member Posts: 7,403 ★★★★★
    It’s fine.
  • SamanunSamanun Member Posts: 698 ★★★
    Somethings gotta be wrong with some of yall just get used to it it’s way better than that old clunky mess
  • anggafkanggafk Member Posts: 9
    It’s literally easier to navigate, I like how it moves up and down rather than side to side.
  • ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Member Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    For the long run, this is better. Granted we've had the old menu for like what, 8 years? People are too used to the old menu. This one looks a lot nicer and feels smoother and more intuitive.
  • PT_99PT_99 Member Posts: 4,023 ★★★★★
    Kabam doing their best to "FIX" the perfect UI despite player's negative feedback about it,

You love to see it pal. 🤣
  • spidyjedi84spidyjedi84 Member Posts: 353 ★★★
    Of all the things in the game that weren't broken, the store was one of them. So of course they had to break it withan unneeded ui update. Just absolutely a nightmare to navigate.
  • peixemacacopeixemacaco Member Posts: 2,276 ★★★★
    No to rebalance Serpent
    No to change UI
  • AvnishAvnish Member Posts: 442 ★★★
    Instead of fixing AI and functional. Kabam is playing with UI. Even no one complains about UI. I really don't like it. Also I don't care it is just a bit time consuming to navigate. But again old is gold...
  • FlipBoyFlipBoy Member Posts: 104

Disgusting. Why are they trying to push thus on us?

Kabam is doing this out of greed. Purely catering to whales and spenders to thicken their pockets. I know this is a business but kabam needs to think about "all" the players and not just the whales.
  • OwenLeeOwenLee Member Posts: 5
    edited September 13
    It’s such a low levelled design. I wrongfully bought the TB deal in that store using wtv new purple cards bonus stamp thing awarded off the weekly deals. Mistakenly thought it was the original TB stamps i accumulated just to realise it’s the bonus new stamps I paid for. I’m a Valiant with 26k+ prestige. What an absolute poor choice of similar colours and designs that had me waste all from a single click.