Act 9.1.3 Evade Path

FlipBoyFlipBoy Member Posts: 103
Really!?!? Kabam. Horrible node combinations. AI evades like there's no tomorrow. The way to get true strike is to get rooted first...WTF. and the only way to gain power is to miss attacks. Even when I have true strike, the defender still evades and the prompt on the screen says "evade failed"...what's that about. Good job taking the fun out of that lane Kabam. And then there's the scourge power path where the defender gains power faster than the 0.5% that the node states. How are the bosses easier than the lane defenders???? Answer that kabam. Thanks for ruining 9.1.3

Comments

• FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Member Posts: 2,734 ★★★★★
    edited September 13
    9.1.3 is definitely the worst of the bunch. They fixed the scourge path and it should be much easier now. Still annoying, but easier than it was.
    As far as the evade path, I didn't enjoy it either. I ignored the dumb root and just brought evade counters.
  • Sw0rdMasterSw0rdMaster Member Posts: 1,777 ★★★★
    I used Apoc and bypassed the evade. Then just tap, tap, tap and spam sp
  • 13579rebel_13579rebel_ Member Posts: 2,714 ★★★★★
    Honestly I was fine with it onlsaught did wonders
  • BendyBendy Member Posts: 5,753 ★★★★★
    Just bring ur kates molemans nick fury void anyone with slow u dont have to play with the node i skipped the node as it really doesnt add anything just to make it tedious since to get true strike u need to root urself
  • CookinEwoksCookinEwoks Member Posts: 176 ★★
    edited September 13
    I thought the lane was super fun tbh. Spamming light whiffs and special attacks was really enjoyable
  • Savage123456789Savage123456789 Member Posts: 731 ★★★
    Yeah, let’s leave all the whiffing stuff and getting smacked in the face with modok in raids 🤣
  • Archit_1812Archit_1812 Member Posts: 401 ★★
    edited September 13
    Shang Chi absolutely cheeses that path.

Edit: Silk was also an MVP
  • SamanunSamanun Member Posts: 696 ★★★
    Not to be a d*ck but it’s just skill issue my guy it’s a well designed and fun path
  • Nemesis_17Nemesis_17 Member Posts: 2,136 ★★★★★
    If you thought this was bad you should’ve played the beta lol. They made some significant improvements and while it’s still somewhat difficult it’s far from unfair like it was at first.
  • VaniteliaVanitelia Member Posts: 436 ★★★
    Yep, they took the feedback and fixed the path from the Beta version. Everyone basically had to use Kate to get it down. The root is there so you can whiff easier. Do what the Ai does when they're rooted...but instead of spamming heavies, you do non-stop lights. All you need is one special from Kate or 2 med from Shang Chi, etc.