Act 9.1.3 Scourge - Power Path

2»

Comments

• DocWestDocWest Member Posts: 211 ★★★
    I just finished this path and it sucked.
  • Chunli89Chunli89 Member Posts: 6
    i'm just sick of watching Starky reaching for his web.
  • EakomoEakomo Member Posts: 75
    the power spirals really out of control,
    they keep getting power even during the specials and it becomes a special dodging disaster
  • TheholyplungerTheholyplunger Member Posts: 78
    It does not seem to be scaling correctly. I did it with Chavez, hype, and venom. It's a really rough path if it is working as intended. I definitely used a few revives
  • AshacekarAshacekar Member Posts: 1,966 ★★★★
    Was playing that path right now, just quit after first and came here to find something. Also that path has defenders like toad and fantman, they will hurt.
  • ScarfacemtgScarfacemtg Member Posts: 14
    Deacon said:

ok so the Claire boss has also been changed .. the regen has been amped up WAY WAY WAY WAY HIGH. it's beyond the Abs Man WOW fight regen on her.

there's absolutely no way this was the same during beta. i would've have yelled then. geez. they've essentially pooped on all the feedback of beta smh.

Yea that claire boss is crazy too. She gets so passive she'll hold power she won't play into the intercept. I had multiple times where i had quit out cause she would get passive and start regening.
  • MavRCK_MavRCK_ Member Posts: 497 ★★★
    The bug is probably doing 100% bar of power per second for 5 charges. 5% per charge and bugged charges 5 is actually 20. It’s crazy fast.
  • ArmageddønArmageddøn Member Posts: 823 ★★★
    Ended up doing with chavez, you can pretty much heavy spam in corner while having 2+ negative energy or you can play her normally
  • M0NKEYNUTSM0NKEYNUTS Member Posts: 214 ★★
    I did this path with 7r3 serpent, synergies, boosted up the wazoo, odin prefights

Still needed to use some revives.
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Member Posts: 5,558 ★★★★★

I think they’ve fixed it because I came back to the path tonight and the power gain was much easier to manage.

Between that and thunderstruck thor that seemingly got swapped for black cat, should've been communicated. But alas, nothing. As per usual now sadly.
  • hydrogohardhydrogohard Member Posts: 225 ★★
    Ok I knew I wasn't tripping..now ima need some revives back Kabam
  • TheholyplungerTheholyplunger Member Posts: 78
    @KabamDORK can you address the lack of communication surrounding this path change? Especially since many of us did it while it was broken? Or poorly designed? Or bugged? Or....?
  • TrongNovTrongNov Member Posts: 293 ★★★
    I cheesed that path with Chavez equipped with prefights from Odin. She reversed their stupid power gain. Toad is a real pain in the butt still.
  • cur53dcur53d Member Posts: 300 ★★
    Hyp, Hulkling, and Gamora did it for me with no items. Then Galan wrecked me...
  • TyEdgeTyEdge Member Posts: 3,085 ★★★★★
    Anyone else still think this path isn’t right?
  • BendyBendy Member Posts: 5,762 ★★★★★
    TyEdge said:

Why? Is it now too slow?
  • TyEdgeTyEdge Member Posts: 3,085 ★★★★★
    Bendy said:

TyEdge said:

Why? Is it now too slow?
    I guess I should be more direct:

Has this been fixed?
  • BendyBendy Member Posts: 5,762 ★★★★★
    TyEdge said:

Bendy said:

TyEdge said:

Why? Is it now too slow?
    I guess I should be more direct:

Has this been fixed?
    Yeah they reduced it so now its working rightly it was fixed friday or thursday after being reported