**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Serveur down while attempting Legend title

Kabam, there is no word to describe what you just did to me. I was rushing the new event quest , 4h timer, only one map to complete at 100% and your serveurs went down at midnight Paris time... I could only get back to the game after 30 minutes. 30 long minutes, this costs me the legend title. I end up with a 4h53 timer. Do you realize how frustrating this is? You owe me kabam, you need to do something about it. I am pretty sure you know what legend title represents for all of us, this is an achievement
and you just stole it from me...

Please for once in your life, do something about it...

Comments

• Tititor71Tititor71 Posts: 5
    Kabam !! Won't you say anything ? Have you any idea how frustrating this is ?
  • supermanMKZsupermanMKZ Posts: 194
    Maybe they'll restart event like AQ but you'll still be out items used since non-refundable.
  • Tititor71Tititor71 Posts: 5
    The support keep saying there was no issue yesterday and that it comes from my device.... I'm on several line room and everyone had the same connexion issue for 30mn for both Android & Apple.....