We need more cut scenes

PriyabrataPriyabrata Member Posts: 1,232 ★★★★
Just recently finished 9.1 and was a tiny bit disappointed that there wasn't any cut scene given the way things ended up. But I won't spoil it here.
And it makes me wonder why aren't there more cut scenes, these Ouroboros bosses are pretty important to the story in 9.1 and they leave no impact after being defeated?? No aftermath that needs to be addressed??
I don't want to sound like I'm bickering but cut scene are essential for story and immersion in the gamemode .
ITS STORY CONTENT, WHY ISN'T THERE MORE OF A STORY??
I miss when we had cutscenes after EQs if something major was happening, or when we defeated a major boss that felt impactful to the story

Comments

• ButtehrsButtehrs Member Posts: 5,570 ★★★★★
    We just had one for 8.4. We don't need one for each chapter. One per act is fine.
  • Awesomep12Awesomep12 Member Posts: 757 ★★★

Just recently finished 9.1 and was a tiny bit disappointed that there wasn't any cut scene given the way things ended up. But I won't spoil it here.
    And it makes me wonder why aren't there more cut scenes, these Ouroboros bosses are pretty important to the story in 9.1 and they leave no impact after being defeated?? No aftermath that needs to be addressed??
    I don't want to sound like I'm bickering but cut scene are essential for story and immersion in the gamemode .
    I miss when we had cutscenes after EQs if something major was happening, or when we defeated a major boss that felt impactful to the story

Hell yeah
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Member Posts: 5,825 ★★★★★
    Solvseus said:

Buttehrs said:

We just had one for 8.4. We don't need one for each chapter. One per act is fine.

but i like cutscenes 🥺

• Mr.0-8-4Mr.0-8-4 Member Posts: 482 ★★★
    Agreed. Cutscenes are always something I look forward to after a major boss fight.
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 7,892 ★★★★★
    I like cutscenes x 2
  • XlebXleb Member Posts: 300
    edited September 19

I'm still upset that we still haven't gotten a new video of "the story so far"😭
  • JLordVileJJLordVileJ Member Posts: 3,081 ★★★★
    I need a video explaining MROC PLEASE
  • Wozzle007Wozzle007 Member Posts: 1,001 ★★★★★
    Xleb said:

Those stories so far were amazing. Miss them.
  • _puy000__puy000_ Member Posts: 77
    Wozzle007 said:

Xleb said:

Those stories so far were amazing. Miss them.
    Same, I’ve been waiting so long for them to release one for act 7 and 8 and now act 9. Come on Kabam give us the story so far, please
  • XlebXleb Member Posts: 300
    Xleb said:

But I still don't lose hope that they can tell a new story in December, for their 10th anniversary🙏
    I love the cutscenes but I feel like if they make one for every chapter it will take away from the specialty of it. I think it’s good they have one after th end of the act because it gives you something to look forward to and doesn’t normalize it. I guess what I’m trying to say is that they won’t feel as special if they’re after every chapter.
    Xleb said:

Xleb said:

But I still don't lose hope that they can tell a new story in December, for their 10th anniversary🙏
    I agree, never loose hope!