What the f******* is going on in kabam?

CaplakshyaCaplakshya Member Posts: 16
For what I know, this game has been going on for 10 years. And when u do something for 10 years, I think u get a pretty good idea at what u should do. just look at this image, tactic defender this meta, simple right? Now look at this now this is question for kabam employees only, one masochist who came up with this seasons tactic, what do u see? Let me tell u what I see. None of champs that can apply debuff are tactic. Keep in mind Jessica is placed on defense and I had to rank up negative just so I can feel I have atleast one tactic attacker. Whole top 2 rows of photon, titania, pig, scorp etc and not one of those **** champ is usable. Why? Just why? What would change if u can just make certain commonly used champs tactic? Like why do u employees have so much hate for easy to use champs that u go out of way to make rocket **** raccoon tactic champ? ROCKET RACCOON. WHO THE F*** IS USING HIM. like im so desperate for any champ that has access to debuffs that I was ready to play og spider man if he was tactic but even that mf is out of play.
And whoever designed enchantress and thought yeah let's make her tactic champ with **** counter that just as u break her spell, she's already at sp1, I hope u experience things that are so beyond horrifying.
Like I understand this organization is run by money addict whores who will open their hands shamelessly asking for money when deals come out, but have zero to none knowledge of game mechanics. Now I understand why we hear people leaving here and there. I have never prayed so hard for downfall of organization as much as this one and I hope people designing such shity game mechanics ( I know u are just doing your job) to rot in hell.

Comments

• BringPopcornBringPopcorn Member Posts: 4,293 ★★★★★
    edited 2:42PM
    I don't understand the screenshots, why not filter the defense tactic ones and the attack ones?
    Also most F2Ps hope for downfalls when they get upset. I don't know why OP is kicking and screaming when he didn't give anything
  • CaptainaidenCaptainaiden Member Posts: 1,015 ★★★★
    edited 2:43PM
    I'm too lazy to read your post but i going to summarize that you didn't have good secutor attackers champs. I'm doing path 1 in aw so i need some regen counter for the path. Lucky, i have omega sentinel and viv vision, where both are immune to nullify, so they are great for buffet node. For science, i'm using sand man or cassie lang, depends on the defender. Sometimes my officer will ask me if i willing to change path, which i comply so that we can go through the war

What i can say is, try up your secutor champs, but leave silk because they will always ban silk. Communicate with your teamate on how to beat your path. Or depens on your champs, maybe you can change path. It alliance wars not individual wars, so work out with your ally and strategize your ways to the war

• ahmynutsahmynuts Member Posts: 7,207 ★★★★★
    edited 2:58PM
    I sorted by secutor and circled any champ that has a fair to good amount of debuffs on the first few lines.

• captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 7,879 ★★★★★
    ahmynuts said:

I sorted by secutor and circled any champ that has a fair to good amount of debuffs on the first few lines.

Mysterio is amazing for this tactic with heal blok

ahmynuts said:

Dang I forgot he could do that
  • PT_99PT_99 Member Posts: 4,022 ★★★★★

ahmynuts said:

You say heal block but you don't mention Redskull with long heal block on heavy 🙈

Plus all that armor up buffs means TANKY for days and great power control with each parry.

Plus he's nullify immune so he can take those mystics as well

I'm too lazy to read your post but i going to summarize that you didn't have good secutor attackers champs. I'm doing path 1 in aw so i need some regen counter for the path. Lucky, i have omega sentinel and viv vision, where both are immune to nullify, so they are great for buffet node. For science, i'm using sand man or cassie lang, depends on the defender. Sometimes my officer will ask me if i willing to change path, which i comply so that we can go through the war

What i can say is, try up your secutor champs, but leave silk because they will always ban silk. Communicate with your teamate on how to beat your path. Or depens on your champs, maybe you can change path. It alliance wars not individual wars, so work out with your ally and strategize your ways to the war

Again just use Redskull, he has immediate heal block on heavy and without a doubt is more tanky, more damage, nullify immune and superior power control.
    PT_99 said:

ahmynuts said:

You say heal block but you don't mention Redskull with long heal block on heavy 🙈

Plus all that armor up buffs means TANKY for days and great power control with each parry.

Plus he's nullify immune so he can take those mystics as well
    Didn't actually see him. Good thing is, he won't get banned and can counter mutants like domihoe.
  • Archit_1812Archit_1812 Member Posts: 405 ★★
    ahmynuts said:

ahmynuts said:

Actually came in handy as a 4* against ROL Wolverine while completion
    edited 3:53PM
    PT_99 said:

Again just use Redskull, he has immediate heal block on heavy and without a doubt is more tanky, more damage, nullify immune and superior power control.
    Good suggestion, my red skull still 6* r4, while os and viv is r5 ascended. Also i familiar with both gameplay styles especially viv. Can you teach me red skull rotation?
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Member Posts: 21,760 ★★★★★
    ahmynuts said:

ahmynuts said:

He also can place poison on heavy when he has at least one gas.

PT_99 said:

Good suggestion, my red skull still 6* r4, while os and viv is r5 ascended. Also i familiar with both gameplay styles especially viv. Can you teach me red skull rotation?
    It's really only using heavy whenever heal block runs out

Rotation is sp2 for shocks then sp1 spam to keep those shocks paused but I just take less stressful method and play slow with only sp2 spam in war.

He's tanky af so you can parry forever.
    PT_99 said:

PT_99 said:

It's really only using heavy whenever heal block runs out

Rotation is sp2 for shocks then sp1 spam to keep those shocks paused but I just take less stressful method and play slow with only sp2 spam in war.

He's tanky af so you can parry forever.
    Thanks
  • RoggamRoggam Member Posts: 125
    Block immediately after they fill a bar to burn them under. Hit til over and repeat.
  • Eugene_VirtuosoEugene_Virtuoso Member Posts: 371
    ahmynuts said:

You're completely missing the point of the post, good for you that you have all those tactic attackers ranked up but not all of us do. We're having to rank up borderline useless champions outside of the war tactic and even then there as some placements on defence that are almost unbearable because the most effective tactic attackers like Silk and Shuri are permanently banned. This tactic is bs, it's frustrating many people and some are even having to retire from aw because of it.

ahmynuts said:

You're completely missing the point of the post, good for you that you have all those tactic attackers ranked up but not all of us do. We're having to rank up borderline useless champions outside of the war tactic and even then there as some placements on defence that are almost unbearable because the most effective tactic attackers like Silk and Shuri are permanently banned. This tactic is bs, it's frustrating many people and some are even having to retire from aw because of it.
    0 champions I circled are borderline useless

I think the conversations here are at least a good indicator that there are some strategic decisions to make which , I think personally, adds to the depth of the mode. That said I do hear the initial feedback and understand where you're coming from. Would prefer the messaging to be a bit more constructive haha, but understand that's not always easy when we're frustrated.

You are a great person
  • RebarkRebark Member Posts: 364 ★★★
    There are other champions outside of global who can handle the fights.
    Quake, CGR, Professor X, Photon and Quicksilver can handle global well
  • Kabam PinwheelKabam Pinwheel Administrator Posts: 116

I think the conversations here are at least a good indicator that there are some strategic decisions to make which , I think personally, adds to the depth of the mode. That said I do hear the initial feedback and understand where you're coming from. Would prefer the messaging to be a bit more constructive haha, but understand that's not always easy when we're frustrated.

Well done for looking past the venom to see the underlying frustration.

That a pro move.
    Gotta be able to do that in this line of work haha. Want to encourage constructive criticism as much as possible (because it is genuinely the best way to get an issue fixed), and it doesn't mean we'll allow or accept extremely toxic behavior, but especially in competitive games like MCOC passions are gonna run high and you have to leave some room for grace and understanding. Plus if someone is quite riled up something usually got them to that point and its useful to get that feedback.

Also thanks @captain_rogers, just trying my best haha
  • Vegeta9001Vegeta9001 Member Posts: 1,690 ★★★★★
    Hazard shift is brutal this season if they load your path with tactic defenders. Ultron is decent but if they're bleed immune it's night night, Peni is double immune but idek why she is tactic, she gets no benefits. Void is single immune and can go fights but I'd banned often anyway, Luke Cage another single immune and often banned.